• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MEGA ATL GA N2 GAMES MONTHLY MAY 24TH: super special N2 anniversary... $50 Bonus.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Tom is trying to get a car from Memphis to come to this. So far it is looking like a possible Tom, NESn00b, Chad, and Iori. Hopefully one more to split gas with us.

Fullmetal, NES and I will take you up on that teams money match. =D (edit: obligatory **** talk, you guys just want to give us your money and then hang out for a while? it might be more enjoyable for you <3)

stay tuned for news, and can anyone provide housings if we might need? <3
I'll see if I can't get you guys + Yay some crash space.
I'll post whether I can or not when I wake up in a few hours~

Oh, and I'm not sure how many MMs I can actually afford to take on (I've been spending all my winnings on fun stuff), but I want revenge for Memphis, so you & NESnub get my vote for top priority as far as teams MMs go. <3

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
I'll see if I can't get you guys + Yay some crash space.
I'll post whether I can or not when I wake up in a few hours~

Oh, and I'm not sure how many MMs I can actually afford to take on (I've been spending all my winnings on fun stuff), but I want revenge for Memphis, so you & NESnub get my vote for top priority as far as teams MMs go. <3
Seconded.

Also: ******* you're not poor as I am! lol

GA Peach

Smash Lord
nice!!!

alright, change of plans. I might enter this and Team with marty :)

also i'll do a 20 dollar team MM with EC if hes down or with Marty.

I've actaully been playing this game alot recently, thx DA Wes lol

let's murderlize 'em!!!!! (if you know what movie that's from, you are the opposite of cool)

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
I'm getting phyced for this tourney :D my chance to play all you people from memphis and Yay

some shifty things are happening here, and I don't know if I'm going to get a ride, but at least I can always count on Tim and Mike<3 ...right? >_>

Daysoo

Smash Ace
lol @ desu using Azen's Avatar.

no really, it's his O_o
Didn't know that, heh.
I picked it because I liked it. :p

I'm getting phyced for this tourney :D my chance to play all you people from memphis and Yay

some shifty things are happening here, and I don't know if I'm going to get a ride, but at least I can always count on Tim and Mike<3 ...right? >_>
You want me to get up another hour EARLIER than what I consider too ****ed early?
... Are you HIGH? o___O
I can give you a ride back if you pitch in for gas money, but I am physically unable wake up any earlier. :x

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Sadly, my car wont be able to come. No jones, I'm sorry gentlemen. I love you all. hopefully see you this may 31st in Memphis.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
It turns out I've got some work to do tomorrow (big money), so I won't be able to make it.
I told Mike to team with Yay, but I'd appreciate it if all those interested in a MM against Mike and Myself hold off until the next tournament. (Either Memphis, the next Brawl N2, Waba, or what have you.)
I'll probably be free around 6-8PM in the evening, if you want to just do it then.
Call me after 6 and let me know what's goin' on.

Sorry for RUNNING AWAY SCURRED. ;D

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
hey mike g can i be a smash director

i organize all the smash bros period at gatech PERIOD

or do i actually have to bring something to smashboards to get the title

cmon cmon

Ryanarius

Smash Journeyman
Top 3

1st everlasting yay (broken knight)
2nd commie (broken snake)
3rd Ryan! (pit)

Come on GA at least try to make it to your own tournaments. yay and commie may try to say first and second were yoshi and ganondorf players but don't believe them.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
wtf ga
wtf
i'd come to the next brawl tournament and actually have someone awesome from ga place but xif isn't havening any more

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Columbus is focusing on Melee atm lol. I'm pretty sure once Prac's tourny is over with, you'll see more of some of us from down here :) Reflex is dying to get people to drive him to tournies XD.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Grats Reflex.

@Mike G: Im hosting something this summer. Melee of course more details will come as time goes on.

Unless you meant "Man that guys a noob what were they thinking"

>_>;

;<_<

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
me and diablo plan to go to the next 1, we might do doubles, watch out desu and fmtl?

Hi_Im_Relaxing

Smash Apprentice
is this tourney still weekly like it start as? Cause i would love to come because there are no tournies in GA any more.

Top Bottom