• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meat Cancel

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Fakeouts! Sausage? No, 9 hammer!!!! Other than that i have no clue why it'd be useful. Could you elaborate?

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I don't see any elaboration. I think he is talking about jumping out of the sausage that he so... well-I-don't-have-a-word-for-it referred to as meat during the IASA frames.

But I can see where it could be useful. I haven't tried, but yeah. Basically what Rapid Assassin said. People usually see a G&W throw a sausage and think, "SUCKER! Opening for me! *arm pump*" then you jump out or hammer during the IASA frames.

IceCleaners

Smash Cadet
I don't see any elaboration. I think he is talking about jumping out of the sausage that he so... well-I-don't-have-a-word-for-it referred to as meat during the IASA frames.

But I can see where it could be useful. I haven't tried, but yeah. Basically what Rapid Assassin said. People usually see a G&W throw a sausage and think, "SUCKER! Opening for me! *arm pump*" then you jump out or hammer during the IASA frames.
Its basically like, they think you are using meat on them, so they try to move out of the way of the meat, and then but you then get the hammer on them quickly. I try to get the strong hammer every time, but sometimes I don't cancel my meat.

Childproof

Smash Rookie
Its basically like, they think you are using meat on them, so they try to move out of the way of the meat, and then but you then get the hammer on them quickly. I try to get the strong hammer every time, but sometimes I don't cancel my meat.
Awesome to the max.

Top Bottom