• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Me vs mew2king

MuddyMan

Smash Rookie
NNID
MuddyMan
J got placed against mew2king in quick play randomly and beat him using trainer he was using jiggs. Should I start streaming? And I can post his game tag to show I beat him as soon as I can figure out how to post it. My names hot5pocket and we were fighting on a fire emblem stage if anyone was watching the stream I was using blue trainer alt and he was using nurse jiggs.
https://imgur.com/gallery/5g6duFu link to his tag I can post video to

Last edited:

Oneiros5321

Smash Apprentice
There's really no way to be sure that was Mew2King...I've even seen a clip of Mew2King (the real, face cam) getting matched against Mew2King in quickplay =')

link2702

Smash Champion
I’ve faced him before and almost beat his jigglypuff, and yes I checked his twitch stream to be sure. But tbh I wouldn’t put too much thought into it. Remember this is ultimate, not brawl, not melee. He hasn’t trained as much in ultimate, and I honestly doubt he even puts too much thought into it.
Of course enjoy the fact that you did face a smash legend and beat him, much like I did when i beat ken and zero in 4. But just keep in mind that in the grand scheme of things, it doesn’t matter much. To them it was just another match online which they usually don’t even try as much to begin with since there’s no money on the line.

Top Bottom