• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resource icon

Me and Ike been hitting the gym- A guide to no pikmin Olimar(Nolimar/Nalph)

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
Opana submitted a new guide:

Me and Ike been hitting the gym- A guide to no pikmin Olimar(Nolimar/Nalph) - Pikmen don't need Pikmin

Hey guys, the notion of using no Pikmin seems a bit silly, right? Well believe it or not, Nolimar has seen some pretty major buffs, notably ftilt and up special. He actually has a kill move, and has one of the best recoveries! You'll definitely have to work hard, but I assure you some matches are possible.

Now, if you've seen my Mega Man guide, you'll notice I like large font and color coding. I have bad vision, so that explains the size, but the colors are meant to be...
Read more about this guide...

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
Is this a guide for playing Olimar with no Pikmin all the time?
Either or, it's for any user interested specifically in the use of only non-Pikmin moves. How they choose to use the info is fine with me, I just like the unusual idea of it, I mean I know it's been a thing since Brawl but I still enjoy using no Pikmin.

Myran

NNID
Myranice
3DS FC
2406-5215-9008
Either or, it's for any user interested specifically in the use of only non-Pikmin moves. How they choose to use the info is fine with me, I just like the unusual idea of it, I mean I know it's been a thing since Brawl but I still enjoy using no Pikmin.
Uhh okay...

Captain Zack

Banned via Administration
NNID
Chibi_Zack
wow idk why but this is really bothering me. it's to be continued not too, im sorry. good guide anyway

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
wow idk why but this is really bothering me. it's to be continued not too, im sorry. good guide anyway
Lol np, I feel the same with spelling errors it's just I don't bother.

Thanks

I'll keep that in mind next edit, as I'm a bit tired and don't feel like going through the process with my laggy pc.

Last edited:

TonyTiger333

Smash Rookie
I've been playing around with this idea for a while now. And he actually has a decent kill move. Nolimar's ground attack kills lighter characters at 200, and the heavier ones at around 250.

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
Haven't forgot about this, just doing a bit of experimenting with other characters and whatnot, I like to contribute in general and not necessarily a select few characters.

Indexxical!

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-0469-2438-4789
Uhh okay...
I'm surprised you don't see the benefit of being able to defend yourself without pikmin. To me, that's very valuable knowledge to have stored away in the event you cannot pluck pikmin. Granted, it's not something that happens often, but sometimes you do in fact find yourself in unfavorable situations; may as well be prepared.

I applaud you OP, please finish this guide. I know dtilt is bound to receive extensive coverage. I ab-sah-tively love that move.

Myran

NNID
Myranice
3DS FC
2406-5215-9008
I'm surprised you don't see the benefit of being able to defend yourself without pikmin. To me, that's very valuable knowledge to have stored away in the event you cannot pluck pikmin. Granted, it's not something that happens often, but sometimes you do in fact find yourself in unfavorable situations; may as well be prepared.

I applaud you OP, please finish this guide. I know dtilt is bound to receive extensive coverage. I ab-sah-tively love that move.
I never said that. I'm well aware of how to act when Olimar has no Pikmin.

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
Sorry, I've been a bit busy but I haven't abandoned anything yet lol.

I am not done so no worries.

extremecoopster

Smash Cadet
NNID
kittykat2
Sooooo... You mean to tell me that we should try to not use grabs, smashes, most airs, all of our specials, and stop blocking projectiles with Pikmin? That sounds like a HORRIBLE idea. I am not suprised you are not an Olimar main.

Last edited:

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
This is more for fun than anything.

Don't have pc access atm and typing lags bad here on my tablet.

Top Bottom