• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MDK's Reunion Smashfest

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
Hello, I dusted off the old account just to post here. XD Rae! ;_; I'll definitely come even though I probably won't play anything unless I feel like getting owned. :laugh:

MDK00

Smash Ace
Hello, I dusted off the old account just to post here. XD Rae! ;_; I'll definitely come even though I probably won't play anything unless I feel like getting owned. :laugh:
yaa im feelin the luv <3 =D

@niko: man its kinda like how nickcam sed. this is the best day for every1. but do ur thing tho we'll chill another time, u have my word.

ok say june 6th it is!

I only have 2 tvs and i miraculously found my GC controller lol. so u guys will have to bring dem wiis and stuff. btw if were gunna play any ssf4 sum1 has to bring that too, i dont have it.

btw check the first post for directions.

MDK00

Smash Ace
can anyone bring tvs? btw i have a xbox360, a ps2 stick and 360 stick. moar tvs moar wiis.

Ulevo

Smash Master
Alright, so. There's a strong possibility I'm not coming anymore. The battery on my motorcycle's dead right now, and unless I have the time/tools to fix it by Saturday, odds are I can't make it.

I'll see what I can do though.

nickcam

Smash Ace
I'll ask mikey to see if he can bring his tv. Ambrose will probably bring his too.

Niko_K

Smash Master
It's official I'm coming my girlfriends family scheduled a wonderland trip over our 10 month celebratory hang out so......

Get ****ed.

SRTM

Smash Ace
this sunday? I'll probably go if i'm not hungover the morning of. How long will it go until, could show up at a later time.

MDK00

Smash Ace
lol niko wud pick smash > gf
i found my magic controller =D

Niko_K

Smash Master
Lmfao If that was the case I'd be around a hell of a lot more. bahaha this is going to be hilarious you can just tell.

JL you're a dink.

MDK00

Smash Ace
u better see u there mikey. and trust me ambrose will stay longer then that. hes a fiend trust me

Niko_K

Smash Master
Im having some trouble figuring out how to get there from Union...

Is brose doing the original Finch station pickup? Any spots left?

Mikey7

Smash Lord
so yeah i dont feel sick but i still sound sick so maybe ill just come for like an hour or something so i dont actually get any of you guys sick

MDK00

Smash Ace
my number in case anyone needs it 416-458-8189

@niko: from union go to spadina, switch and then go eastbound i believe? to islington station from there you can either...
1.) take any bus to sq1 > bus #10 or #9 to meadowvale > and then bus#39 from meadowvale and get off at derry and rosehurst > follow directions from 1st post
2.) there 1 or 2 buses that go straight to meadowvale, take that bus > then bus#39 from meadowvale and get off at derry and rosehurst > follow directions from 1st post

MDK00

Smash Ace
thanks to everyone who came thru! it was good to see yall

im mad at the following for not showing up:
niko_k (ur gay and ur gurl can suck my let nut)
kingace (if u ever see this, ur homo n u can kiss my big toe)
Gi + Michelle (next time we MM scrub! michelle is too cute, so i'll leave u alone, better come nex time)

Ulevo

Smash Master
Yeah Rae, if my moto hadn't died on me, I would have been up there 100%. Let me know when you plan on doing this again and I'll be there.

Top Bottom