• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MC3- Sat April 26th- Orlando (UCF)

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
Where is this at and what time?
its near in the student center near lake claire. Frank told me the tourney is starting at 6 ish but that u can come anytime around 1 or later. you can call me when you get on campus and i can direct u how to get there

TANK64

Smash Lord
Matt we can start earlier since Sheer is coming later for friendlies.

BTW We are here already. Vale has shown. He is now non fraud.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
Thanks!

~~
This was pretty fun. I'll do better at the next one! Need to practice edgeguarding Kirby and Mario, I gave up a bunch of free KOs.
The first step to resolution is acceptance

What

Yo vale

You the ducking man

Yo
Gotta
Go

Peace

TANK64

Smash Lord
Vale straight showed up in a tux and top hat. My man.

Results:
1. MrMarbles
2. TANK
3. God Play
3. Jack the Stripper
5. Vale
6. Jonk

Sheer was late and didn't enter.

Ggs. Had fun and actually glad I got to play other chars and match ups. I think I getting a good hold on all my char abilities and stages.

But Fox was bad idea lol. (As always)

Ggs to Marbles, always a challenge and improving (Although peach's is dumb as ****)

That being said, going all Falcon next time lawlzlolol :troll:

My wish would be to have EVERYONE at the next tourney. We have established a pretty sick little group and would be a great talent pool if all of Orlando/FL showed. I'll figure stuff out for the next. Thxxxx

Last edited:

stylisland

Smash Apprentice
If your next tournament is after the 12th next month chances are ill be able to make it. I just got a brand new car so that's no longer an issue. Only issue would be housing. so if any of you would let me crash that would be cool.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
Yo good ****, Marbles.

I'm glad you guys have got your own little scene forming now! That's awesome!

However, i've just gotta say that tristate is still waaaaaaay more stacked than any other scene in the U.S. right now.

If you n00bs show up to zenith, we'd love to thrash you in a crew battle.

Last edited:

SheerMadness

Smash Master
How you gonna compare tristate to Central Florida lol?

Let's compare 3 densely populated states to one small region of FL...

Anyway we'd still put up a solid showing.

Wizzy
Marbles
Tank
Kys
Loto
Me

Pry good.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
How you gonna compare tristate to Central Florida lol?

Let's compare 3 densely populated states to one small region of FL...

Anyway we'd still put up a solid showing.

Wizzy
Marbles
Tank
Kys
Loto
Me

Pry good.
yo you sound scared brah

you guys can have whatever territory you want

to be completely honest, if we exclude isai, and keep the crew battle down to like 5 or 6 people, i think that tristate would take on the rest of the country

yeah

come at us ****

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
we seriously need to have some crew battles at the next apex.
My wish would be to have EVERYONE at the next tourney. We have established a pretty sick little group and would be a great talent pool if all of Orlando/FL showed. I'll figure stuff out for the next. Thxxxx
this. We could have a really solid bracket if we could get everyone to show up at once

TANK64

Smash Lord
Also, Matt is really good when he decides to be. Especially on the char screen 8) . But I guess that's what happens when you don't play Pika/Kirby.

The struggle is real...

Oh and Matt will never travel lol.

Vale

Smash Ace
Are these tournaments the only consistent 64 events in CFL? I'd be interested in having some kind of weeklies/biweeklies, even if it was just a Smashfest instead of a tournament each time. The UCF location seemed like it would work pretty well, unless getting permission is difficult.

TANK64

Smash Lord
Yes this is like the only regular thing in cfl. I started this intending to be a bi-weekly but people are busy man. It's had enough to get people to give up one Sat a month. Now that it's summer it may be easier for one of the students to house smashfests when they want, but it tough out here for a grown person. But we're getting more and more improved every time. Next time will def be better for set ups, recording, and location etc.

Also I'll have vids ups starting tonight prob.

Shoutouts: Godplayer is a troll, but he has a beard so we forgive him.

Vale

Smash Ace
Was that room we were in open for students to reserve? I plan on going to UCF next year, so if they have that and/or other open places I'd probably set up smashfests there on a weekly or biweekly basis and people could just come on the weeks they're free (I obviously wouldn't expect everybody each week, but we could have different people whenever they're free). And then we'd also have these on approximately a monthly (right?) basis with a bigger turnout. I'm not sure how complicated it is to get permission, though.

Top Bottom