• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mc GangBang

Renth

Smash Hero
So I have a friend that works at mcdonalds, we went to go see him the other day and we said give us something new. He gave us a double cheese burger with a mc chicken in the middle.

Thus that day fourth.. The Mc GangBang was born.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Dam! This thread is win! It better be added to the menu! The perfect McDonalds combo: McGangbang with a large **** (vanilla) shake!

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
RENTH wtf. My brother (Dorsey) created this months ago and it's absolutely identical to what you said. He ordered the McChicken and the double cheese, made exactly what you described, and called it the McGangBang. He called me afterward after making it lol. I'm not even kidding. WTF

Renth

Smash Hero
mc gang bang? lmao!

you can order it?
If you come to PA and my friends working yes, If you do that at any random mcdonalds they will probably call you a ******.

RENTH wtf. My brother (Dorsey) created this months ago and it's absolutely identical to what you said. He ordered the McChicken and the double cheese, made exactly what you described, and called it the McGangBang. He called me afterward after making it lol. I'm not even kidding. WTF
Thats.. F'in Sick.

I believe we just became best friends.

xTONEx

Smash Apprentice
So I have a friend that works at mcdonalds, we went to go see him the other day and we said give us something new. He gave us a double cheese burger with a mc chicken in the middle.

Thus that day fourth.. The Mc GangBang was born.
I've been eating those since 2007. Ali/I've JihadIt introduced it to me and a couple of friends of mines.

ptown

Smash Ace
i see recipes
where you get
something

a r r a n g e d

or

a s
s e m
b l
ed

in a different way.