• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

+maybe Smash 4. VIC 4/10 Tournament at PCG's. PM, Melee (with amateur bracket)

Noxus

Smash Cadet
He was solid made it into bracket at beast think he said he got 33rd and had a really close set with armadas bro, you would have had your work cut out for you man

Nevohtez

Smash Rookie
Finally finished uploading everything (sorry about the wait, had other work to do)
It's all on the MelbourneMelee youtube channel (tfw can't post links)

pheX

Smash Apprentice
Yo first of all thanks for uploading those matches. Glad to see them again :)

Then thanks to Alex for housing this amazing SF. I had a really amazing day and enjoyed playing you guys and talking to you! The Australian community seems to be awesome. I wish I could have stayed longer but I didn't feel well (I actually got really sick the next day - had to see the doctor and I am still on antibiotics... So sorry for being kind of a downer)

Alex your house(s) is(are) amazing and you did a great job as a TO. As I said before guys like you are the real MVP of the scene. You have crazy techskill going on. You just need to learn how to profit more of it. I hope we meet again some day! :D

Dekar: damn you are insanely good! Our sets were really intense and I think I did learn a lot while playing you. You've got huge potential. If you keep practising you are going to kick my ass next time we meet (so I have to practise as well :p )

Billy: you are also amazingly talented billy! Some of the stuff you do is really creative and smart. You just lack a bit of experience. But I love your falco. Our set was actually intense since the match up is all about good dicisions - very brawl like :D

Tom - had a blast playing against you! Love your combos and especially your techchase. You're so good at it I think you could even profit more of it and abuse it more. Your sets against billy were hype!!!!!

Samus main: sorry dude I forgot your nickname!! Was really cool talking to you. Your a very nice guy. I was so surprised that you knew all the European players like quicksilver :D maybe you gonna see me quik playing soon on salty playground ;)

Luigi main: you were so funny! Wish we played some matches

Newcomer fox who used to have tunnels :(sorry..) Keep up the good work. You are freakishly good considering the time you play competitively.

1% - great matches!! Crazy Roy :D

Macky: I loved our freeplay! I hope I could give you some kind of advice. Your also a really nice dude.

Tak - we had a good pool match too! I saw a bit of your fox in the bracket. You really don't plat a textbook style fox but you do smart stuff. I like that!

@SD so sad you didn't come... Would have loved to play you.

Last edited:

1ampercent

Smash Journeyman
I had a really amazing day and enjoyed playing you guys and talking to you! The Australian community seems to be awesome. I wish I could have stayed longer but I didn't feel well (I actually got really sick the next day - had to see the doctor and I am still on antibiotics... So sorry for being kind of a downer)
You didn't seem sick at all to me, but considering your situation, imo you did the right choice leaving at that moment, so don't feel bad. Some of us stayed until really late, a lot of cool stuff happened.
1% - great matches!! Crazy Roy :D
I'm surprised you remembered me! Sorry for not putting up a real fight lol I'm no match for you. We played so many friendlies and I've only won one game against your non-main Marth, and the rest was me getting bopped hard. I didn't say much either, because I was tired (whoops).

Oh and thanks for all the cool stories on the walk to the shops, very interesting.

Samus main: sorry dude I forgot your nickname!! Was really cool talking to you. Your a very nice guy. I was so surprised that you knew all the European players like quicksilver :D maybe you gonna see me quik playing soon on salty playground ;)
That Samus main you speak of is Noxus

Thanks to everyone else I spoke to, had a blast, though I have to admit, initially I regretted going (due to not feeling well/coming late), but I quickly changed my mind because how awesome everyone is, I even stayed after most people had gone.

P.S: PCG's liquid soap is top tier.

Top Bottom