• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Maybe it's been asked before but has Isai ever lost a match?

malva00

Smash Master
let's see first life american up b probably could have gotten me back on the stage. second life i get pummeled by up tilts because of little DI in the game and less attack stun for attacking player.

so you never know what could happen and it doesn't matter. i've lost on the japanese version and on the american version pretty obvious answer

oh and that means the topic creator hasn't looked at my youtube profile come on you like to watch isai vids but don't look at his youtube profile :chuckle:

Umbrasquall

Smash Ace
Isai's lost before. I poned him just a few hours ago.

lol just kidding, don't hurt me please. :p

I've seen pretty much every single video that has malva playing in it that has been posted online. He has lost to Takamitsu in the Japanese version and Johnny in the American version as far as I've seen. Or like about 1 in 50 matches. So yeah, amazing track record.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
let's see first life american up b probably could have gotten me back on the stage. second life i get pummeled by up tilts because of little DI in the game and less attack stun for attacking player.

so you never know what could happen and it doesn't matter. i've lost on the japanese version and on the american version pretty obvious answer

oh and that means the topic creator hasn't looked at my youtube profile come on you like to watch isai vids but don't look at his youtube profile :chuckle:
Yeah, i was pretty sure that you must have lost at some point, but I just never heard of it, or seen it. I dont even know your youtube SN lol
I just go to search and put "ssb isai" and just click on what I see usually, and what i see is always you 3 stocking someone lol

kuenzel

Smash Ace
I think i might have faced him once now that i think about it. From the way ive seen him play, i would not be that surprised if the only person that beat him was some japanese guy

Zantetsu

Smash Master
SuPeRbOoMfAn Told me he 4 stocked isai's falcon before. Idk if its true or not. And i think he said 4 stock but he might have not :S

malva00

Smash Master
Yeah he has but that was online falcon ditto.

Anyone can get 4 stocked in a falcon ditto especially online

yes I'm now a smash lord

BladeZero

Smash Cadet
I saw a vid of Isai/Ken losing in doubles. It was very close at the end though. And it was SSBM ;)

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
the real question is about his pikachu

ive seen his falcon, link, and dk lose

But what about his pikachu?

malva00

Smash Master
yeah with falcon on sector z by running back every time I got close to him

any other stage he would be pushed off the stage.

but my pikachu could lose anywhere all I gotta do is slip up once or twice that's why I gotta be careful when I play certain people cause they will go off and say "I beat his pikachu" or "I beat him xD" it would be annoying. I don't care if I lose to Japanese players or people like Jaime though cause they are cool xP

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
Isai hardly ever loses any of the matches he plays.The only match I can remember he lost at was against Takamitsu's Luigi when he was using link on dreamland.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Isai is just lucky bowser wasn't in that game otherwise its done ;)

Good Shiz at 1000 posts and being godly Isai

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
yeah with falcon on sector z by running back every time I got close to him

any other stage he would be pushed off the stage.

but my pikachu could lose anywhere all I gotta do is slip up once or twice that's why I gotta be careful when I play certain people cause they will go off and say "I beat his pikachu" or "I beat him xD" it would be annoying. I don't care if I lose to Japanese players or people like Jaime though cause they are cool xP
Dude I played a ffa with you the other day and you got 14 friggin' kills. I bet there are people that come along get a lucky win and are like ''omfg i beets isai!'' rarely enough, and those people are pretty immature if you ask me... 1 match to any competent smasher means nothing.

Grats' on 1000 post. Smash Lordom \m/

cmasterchoe

Smash Journeyman
kso is really pumpin is new deluxey mind games. The fact that Isai has the ability to remember the losses he has goes to show how few there are. and now that you have 1000 posts, its official, you are a smash lord, nay a deity.

_kSo_

Smash Master
kso is really pumpin is new deluxey mind games. The fact that Isai has the ability to remember the losses he has goes to show how few there are. and now that you have 1000 posts, its official, you are a smash lord, nay a deity.
yea man, starting up a new term is hard!

kuenzel

Smash Ace
Isai might have lost when he first started playing, but probably not... probably something to do with the PURE OWNAGE genes he was implanted with at birth.

felix45

Smash Lord
As it has been said isai has lost.

Now the last time he lost a set best of 3 would be a different story. Granted I wouldn't doubt he has lost a set either but probably the last time my guess would be at least 3-4 years ago.

too good

bjdavis420

Smash Journeyman
Hey Malva, who is your absolute best character, and then who is your favorite to play with, if you dont mind me asking.

cmasterchoe

Smash Journeyman
the thing i've always wondered was, what did park ever do to you and how does he continuously agree to be your whipping boy with the vids pasted all over youtube?

malva00

Smash Master
what are you talking about? I only played him at my house once in my life.

And one person put up those videos on youtube, what is this "all over youtube" business?

bjdavis420

Smash Journeyman
If you type in "isai ssb" on you tube, there are about 20 vids of u and park, and almost the entire first page is u and park. BTW, who is your fav character, and who do u think is your best (if you dont mind me asking)

malva00

Smash Master
what are you talking about? the same guy uploaded all of them. and something has to fill up the first page right? and those vids have more views than the matches I uploaded.

nice try guy

bjdavis420

Smash Journeyman
Now im confused. Nice try what? All I was sayin is that there are a lot of vids of u vs park (23 on youtube). Actually, all i did was agree with what cmasterchoe wrote, about u always beatin on park. I wasnt sayin who uploaded them, just that they were there. All those of u and park are uploaded by TaFoKiNtS, and he tagged them as "ssb isai (character) vs. park (character)". So, when you search "ssb isai", of course those are going to come up first because they... hold on... oh yeah, they match the search exactly...the other videos are on later pages. As far as what cmasterchoe meant by "pasted all over youtube", im not sure, but im guessin that he just means there are a lot of vids on youtube of you and park.

So there ya go, thats what I was talkin about.

Top Bottom