• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Maybe it's been asked before but has Isai ever lost a match?

bjdavis420

Smash Journeyman
Holy crap, never FREAKIN mind. I was just merely laughing at what cmasterchoe said, thats it. I was then confused on why malva wrote "nice try guy" because i wasnt trying to do anything (besides maybe give him a GD compliment about how many vids online are of him smokin people, mainly Park). But screw it, NEVER FU****G MIND. Apologies to anyone that i offended by doing whatever it was i did.

Oh, and cmasterchoe, why am I defending what you wrote, all I did was laugh at the freakin thing :)

cmasterchoe

Smash Journeyman
i could easily take on isai, i just plug in my old NES Zapper, and point to the screen BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM, 5 stocked FTW! .... sigh, even with a zapper he'd probably kill me *sigh*

Top Bottom