• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

May I have this playable demo when i host tournaments?

bengerman777

Smash Cadet
I am just about to host tournaments and I want to show people this great project that I like way more than brawl its self! Making a website for the first time you may check it out here... http://bengerman777.wix.com/blue-asteroid-#
BUT!!! It just started as of 10 min ago. I really want to show this around for every tournament I host get people addicted to it and maybe host a big tourney for project m please let me know ASAP thank you guys so much for all your hard work to everyone who did project m and donated you made my super smash bros melee 2 dream come true!!!

Phaiyte

Smash Ace
I don't really see what's stopping you from downloading it and having it anywhere you want.

himemiya

Smash Lord
Just download the latest version off the website and you can do whatever you want with it. I don't see why you need pmbr permision to host an pm tourney if its already encouraged (Like everyone said above).

Top Bottom