• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

May 3rd Doodah 4

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Yo, my house is empty since we moved, and I wanna host a 120 man tourney like those *** ***s did in Orlando.

So yeah, this time we can use the WHOLE house, and not just the outside(not that there wasn't enough room last time with 50 people).

Rules:

Doodah door fee: $25( Five goes to the pot and I keep 20)

Teams: $20 a team(both players must use the same character in every match so things are fair)

Olimar is banned due to him being the most gay character ever made and kids who never had a chance at coming in the top 25 at a melee tourney win 120 man Brawl tourneys with him.

Neutral Stages:

Green Hill Zone
Shadow Moses Island
Jungle Japes

Banned Stages:

FD
Battlefield
Smashville
Lylat Cruise
Yoshi Island

The rest of the stages are open for counterpicks

No Camping.

If you are caught camping I will end the match and fvck your girlfriend.

Glitches are allowed as long as it pisses off your opponent.

So get hyped *****hs.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Is this going to be a real tournament with real rules? If it is, I'm going. If it's not...I'll still go...

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
I was gonna write alot more, but as usual, Smashboards servers fail and my computer wouldn't load the page(am I the only one who thinks this web site is complete garbage?).

And, yes this is going to be real, but not with those rules, I'll post the real thing when I talk to my mom about what Saturday I can do this.

I may just have Melee and Brawl Singles with no doubles of either.

Top Bottom