• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South [May 2, 2015] Matthews Smashers "Crazy 8" IV Tournament (Matthews/Charlotte, NC)

Twisty Treats

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1075-1216-7448
I beat you in our last MM LOL! I'm also 14th on the charlotte PR based on tourney results. You're the scrub. you wanna MM too? I'll take your free money any day kiddo.
You beat me when I was using ganon and it went last game last stock 100%. You beat me but it was really close. I am focusing more on PM then melee right now. You are still a scrub until i see your name on the PR :p

RedmanSSBM

Improving My Process
You beat me when I was using ganon and it went last game last stock 100%. You beat me but it was really close. I am focusing more on PM then melee right now. You are still a scrub until i see your name on the PR :p
ROFL you're way lower on the Charlotte Melee ranking than Xianos is. You're not even Top 25.

Xianos

The Legendary Failure

tanookigamer01

Smash Apprentice
WE'RE BACK!

Join us for our Grand Re-Opening, September 26th, in our New Venue where
"ALL THINGS ARE SMASH!"

FULL DETAILS COMING SOON!

RedmanSSBM

Improving My Process
WE'RE BACK!

Join us for our Grand Re-Opening, September 26th, in our New Venue where
"ALL THINGS ARE SMASH!"

FULL DETAILS COMING SOON!
Really great to hear! I might not be able to attend this event because of a "The Melee Games" event happening in South Carolina that same day, but I'm sure a lot of people look forward to this series returning, including myself! Really can't wait to hear more details.

Rodge

Smash Cadet
NNID
Relylp
I've heard of this tourney before but unfortunately I was never able to make any of them. I hope to come out to this one if I got time.

Top Bottom