• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [May 14, 2015] Smashing Grounds Weekly! (PM + Melee at Game Underground... (Framingham, MA)

NOMLSmashLeague

Smash Cadet
possibly make this a weekend tourney? I work weekdays 3-11pm. I think if this was every Saturday, the turnout would be much better? (or is that selfish?)

NOMLSmashLeague

Smash Cadet
possibly make this a weekend tourney? I work weekdays 3-11pm. I think if this was every Saturday, the turnout would be much better? (or is that selfish?)

Luk

Smash Journeyman
A few posts back said something about this being a monthly. Also something about this being moved to the Natick mall. I was thinking about trying to make it out this week (05/23/2015).

So just to clarify, will there be a Melee/PM meetup on 05/23/2015 and where will it be?

WesDaWeasel

Smash Rookie
FINALLY! I am so happy PM & Melee are finding a home in Mass, and in my hometown no less! I'll definitely be heading to a bunch of these, and I'm happy to bring my setup along too. Thank you so much GU for making this happen!

Paquito

Smash Journeyman
A few posts back said something about this being a monthly. Also something about this being moved to the Natick mall. I was thinking about trying to make it out this week (05/23/2015).

So just to clarify, will there be a Melee/PM meetup on 05/23/2015 and where will it be?
Ya, is there a tournament this Thursday? Someone from the Boston PM meetup just RSVPed for the event, and I wanna make sure it's still going on

OnFullTilt

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gregolus
Ya, is there a tournament this Thursday? Someone from the Boston PM meetup just RSVPed for the event, and I wanna make sure it's still going on
There was a break as the location was being changed. The tournaments are starting back up this Thursday at the Natick mall, and will be happening every week from then on.

JH!

Smash Rookie
there will be melee this thursday, right? if so, see you all there for sure

Top Bottom