• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MaxfireXSA: The Story [IN PROGRESS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
This story will be done soon. Here are some parts of his smash legacy.
Maxfire's Profile
Maxfire's Post
Maxfire's Threads
His last Thread

Author's Note:
Before it starts, I was here for like, 3 weeks. and now i'm making a story? this never happened before. I learned all about him. Now, i will search him. and i'll ask other people some too. like Azua, and Cashed. Since they are the ones that said "THIS IS ******** :mad:"

Their actions was rude and kinda cruel, but hopefully, they changed the way they are for their immaturities in the past. But it's also kind of rude of me to bump one of maxfire's forums :bee: *laughs* I would love to be called a legend also. Makes my life more enriched with joy. I hope you will enjoy my discoveries. Thank you.
- Your friendly neighborhood spiderman,
Jairo (TokyoGamer7)​

The list of people in my story:
godsmith2 (Maxfire's only online friend)
Cashed (The rude moderator from the past. Also called "jerk".)
Azua (Also rude)
Xsyven (Was rude then apologized to maxfire)
Hiemie
Crimson King
½NIÇK½FBM
Morrigan
Mith
Lionel Luthor
Viparagon
Firus
Mota
LuigiToilet (I have a feeling he knows all of this)

If you know him and want to talk about it. ask me. and if i am banned read my story on GameInformer.
It will be worth it. Thanks.

Darkslash

Smash Master
Their actions was rude and kinda cruel, but hopefully, they changed the way they are for their immaturities in the past. But it's also kind of rude of me to bump one of maxfire's forums :bee: *laughs* I would love to be called a legend also. Makes my life more enriched with joy. I hope you will enjoy my discoveries. Thank you.
- Your friendly neighborhood spiderman,
Jairo (TokyoGamer7)​
I am convinced more than ever you are MaxfireXSA.

Time to report you to the staffs.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
**** Slash, beat me to it.

Even though EE already said it before I was skeptical until the instance I read that sentence lol

Also, the Maxfire account appears to be unbanned, so if this IS him....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom