• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Max Launcher Speeds

Eddiot101

Smash Rookie
This is a place to post all of your best Max Launcher Speeds. So far the best I've got is Marth launching Game and watch 80,535, with a close second to Ganondorf launching 80,529, and a respectable third to Sheik with 80,490. And the winner of the best launcher speeds gets the pride of knowing that they can out launch anyone. lol Good Luck and may the best launcher win.:chuckle:

edde

Smash Ace
NNID
edmichu
hmm,.... tried charging g&w's bucket with fox reflected pk flashes (maybe fox reflected max wario farts) and countered by ike to a char in 999%

i bet that would be the sickest launch speed...

or who knows, maybe a item, pokemon or At has a ultra broken projectile that can fill g&w up

Eddiot101

Smash Rookie
hmm,.... tried charging g&w's bucket with fox reflected pk flashes (maybe fox reflected max wario farts) and countered by ike to a char in 999%

i bet that would be the sickest launch speed...

or who knows, maybe a item, pokemon or At has a ultra broken projectile that can fill g&w up
Dude that would be pretty sick

edde

Smash Ace
NNID
edmichu
has anybody seen what suicune(pokemon)can do?
lol imagine actually waiting for 3 suicunes... well yes... does suicune hit 74%+? if he doesnt then then it wouldnt be worth the try

orrrrrrr... imagine this... filling a g&w bucket with 3 previously filled g&w buckets.... how sick could that be?

NOTEEEE: it has come to my attention that bucket doesnt work as melee, i tried this theother day, 3 aura spheres, lucario at 0% and aura spheres on minimum size... the total oil hit was 40... now with the max charged max aura balls, he just increased to 62 rather than anything drastical... dbout it would be that effective...

now, on attacks with knockback i would bet on ness's pk thunder, seems to me like one of the strongest attacks in knockback (if landed well, can kill around 40%)... ofc ganon 360 punch kills at 20% -.-

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
Oil Panic definitely hits harder than PK thunder2 or Warlock Punch when it's filled with strong projectiles, though.

Another powerful KO move worth considering is a fully charged eruption from Ike.

ganoncannon666

Smash Rookie
This is a place to post all of your best Max Launcher Speeds. So far the best I've got is Marth launching Game and watch 80,535, with a close second to Ganondorf launching 80,529, and a respectable third to Sheik with 80,490. And the winner of the best launcher speeds gets the pride of knowing that they can out launch anyone. lol Good Luck and may the best launcher win.:chuckle:
the highest you can launch in Brawl, unmodded, is 80,450mph. Ganondorf reverse warlock punch 2x damage ratio to Jigglypuff at 336%. Me and my friends tried this a yesterday, and you cannot launch anybody faster than this with any move, any stage, any place on stage, INCLUDING OHKO final smashes, ie Marth.

ganoncannon666

Smash Rookie
Oil Panic definitely hits harder than PK thunder2 or Warlock Punch when it's filled with strong projectiles, though.

Another powerful KO move worth considering is a fully charged eruption from Ike.
Stage 8 eruption is more powerful than stage 9. 8 is an OHKO, 9 isn't. Too bad it only lasts one frame

Last edited:

Bolo_Nike

Smash Rookie
Just did one today on brawl. Gannondorf launching Fox at 999% with warlock punch. Launch Speed was 80853 mph.

Top Bottom