• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

max coins !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabby

Smash Rookie
right i cant explain how this happened ..... but i had 9999 coins or something yesterday a spent a few thinking i was tripping on the coin launcher turns out it really is a dunno how this happened last time i checked i had spent them all doing other stuff :o lol any opinions ?

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
You get coins automatically for KOs in Group Mode, I think... At least, that's how it was in Melee. Also, have you been doing any 1-Player Modes like Classic or All-Star? You probably kept accumulating coins without realizing it.

Oh yeah, and your signature = :bigthumbu

Rabby

Smash Rookie
thanks but yeah probably without realising it but i havent played it in a few weeks or so before yesterday when i found this forum i went to spectate mode see who was playing came up 99999 or sumthin haha i was like .... woaahh dudeee :p

the sig well its just a random thing i found on the internet ages ago :p thought it was pretty cool :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom