• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Max Brass Commissions a Fight! - The ARMS League Commish Support Thread [Legendary Spirit!]

Flyboy

Smash Hero
This is a champ-only zone.

My number one may be Dr. Coyle but Max is the man. I'm hoping it's one of the two big Arms bosses!

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
i would hope at least the grand prix final battle theme is a natural choice for smash

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Took me waaay too long to do it (especially considering how my initial reaction the game after it's reveal trailer was finding that it looked super fun) but I finally got around to playing ARMS, myself.

I'll admit, I'm more of an advocate for Ribbon Girl or Byte & Barq...But Max has a great personality and badass moveset potential to match, plus as the champion and initial final boss, he'd represent the game pretty well. Consider me a supporter. :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
With there being so little time left until the presentation, I figured I should make one last little look at the moveset I've made, so if anyone's curious on how I imagine the champ would play, it's at the first post :p

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
With there being so little time left until the presentation, I figured I should make one last little look at the moveset I've made, so if anyone's curious on how I imagine the champ would play, it's at the first post :p
I think I can guess how you imagine it

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord
A bit late to the support party, but I would ****ing love Max Brass. I'm a Coyle fangirl first and foremost, but the commish has to be a close second. He's important to the lore, has a fun personality, and he has one of the coolest home stages in Sky Arena. Really hoping for either the Commish or the Rad Scientist.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Just realized that if Max Brass does get revealed, he'll be a heel character like Incineroar/Byleth since most people seem to be rooting for other ARMS picks like Min Min. That'd probably make it more satisfying to the people who genuinely wanted Max Brass.

Direct is only about 10 minutes away so good luck Max Brass fans.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Looks like we didn't get Brass after all, and no mention of Spirits either, so the champ may be completely MIA from the game.

Congrats to Min Min tho.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Looks like we didn't get Brass after all, and no mention of Spirits either, so the champ may be completely MIA from the game.

Congrats to Min Min tho.
i noticed in the show case there was the marker on the dlc spirit board to indicate a new one so i would the there is an arms spirit board with the commish on there

either that or sakurai doesnt bother with dlc spirits

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
i noticed in the show case there was the marker on the dlc spirit board to indicate a new one so i would the there is an arms spirit board with the commish on there

either that or sakurai doesnt bother with dlc spirits
Every DLC before brought up the Spirits they'd come with, so I'll assume it's the latter

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
do you meant the former?
I worded it wrong.

What I meant to say was that every presentation we had for DLC had a section about the Spirit Board they'd bring.

Min Min's did not have that, so there's a very real possibility that not a single Pass 2 character will bring Spirits other than the fighter one.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
That'd be a shame, I can see them doing cool stuff with spirits of the rest ARMS cast, Max included.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see. Congrats for Min Min fans, she wasn't my among my top five, but I'll take her. Her moveset looks pretty well-realized.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Well let's do like Chrom and hope for better luck next time.

Top Bottom