• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Matchup of the Day Thread

DvarakElt

Smash Apprentice
Thanks, I appreciate it.
There just isn't enough data to do much with the last three yet, and I don't want to just jeep throwing up match ups if no one is responding to them.

DvarakElt

Smash Apprentice
Mario and Lucas got some, (Not as much as I'd like, but enough to be usable). Luigi still has less than 20.

The 5 in most need of responses (excluding Marth who just started today) are:

1.Luigi
2.Diddy Kong
3.Link
3.Mario
5.Lucario

All of these have fewer than 25 responses.

Enthusiasm seems to have died down, as the first 3 polls all got over 100 responses.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Shoot. Well, I tried advertising it in the Tier List Speculation thread where I figured a lot of people just dying to share their opinions anonymously would flock to the polls, but I guess I was wrong. :/

DvarakElt

Smash Apprentice
Yes. 7 responses total. Also, unfortunately Obsurvey has decided to become a paid service... So I now have a limited time frame until my "Trial" expires. So I can't hold off indefinitely anymore. I can still export data, so there's no chance of loosing anything we've already done, but it's still an unwanted complication.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i accidentally submitted one for peach incorrectly, you should have gotten 1 bowser 1 mario 1 bowser in that order

disregard the first bowser against peach lol

DvarakElt

Smash Apprentice
35 Days, so it's not down to the wire, but it's annoying when the service was advertised as free with no bull**** subscription fees, suddenly decides to make itself a paid service.

DvarakElt

Smash Apprentice
Nope. There's a reason I said to think of the matchup as fighting against the featured character. It won't stop people from voting in the other perspective, but it's something that should be considered.

DvarakElt

Smash Apprentice
ZERO SUIT SAMUS: http://obsurvey.com/S2.aspx?id=7b7bc051-e8fe-4174-86df-6e636eacdaa1

All characters currently in Project M should now have a survey.
Current & Previous Matchups will be renamed First and Second Priority.
Pit now has enough responses to move into the second priority class.

Please advertise this thread around. The more responses I get, the more reliable the resulting chart will be.
I will leave the surveys open for about a week then export the data and close the surveys. Any data collected before then will be used.
Thank you all for your participation.

DvarakElt

Smash Apprentice
Polls are closed!
Thank you to everyone who participated, I will see about generating a match up chart sometime this week

Top Bottom