• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Match-Up Export #1.5: Meta Knight Ratio Discussion

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Alright.
Well, would you guys be okay with me moving this discussion to the Match up thread? (this is directed to the people with the long posts of explanation >_> )

Curaga

Smash Ace
Well, fine. I tried to keep the people clenching on discussing the ratio from the normal thread. I don't care if you close this one, I just wanted to give them room to discuss their stuff while the other thread would discuss the other stuff related.
It was a great idea and appreciated.

But these debates are heated and disorderly when it comes to top tier discussion. XD

Thanks for being a champion Sasuke.

Anyway, after playing against HRnut's MK for a little we both kind of agree its 55:45, but I'm making the comprimise of saying 60:40 until I have tournament results/videos that show this all in effect. Yay for diplomacy. (Numbers in MK's favor btw)

TKD

Smash Lord
he can run away. forever. he's also equivalent to falco outside of stunning lasers apparently, and falco is dead even with meta knight.</things that I've "learned" from this board recently>
Fox does better than Falco vs MK. I really don't think Falco's even vs him. Maybe Snake, maybe Fox, a very big maybe for Diddy Kong. But outside of that, nah...

Top Bottom