• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Match-Up Discussion: King Dedede

Coney

Smash Master
/Basically everything Nicole said on the MU is what I would have said, minus the shieldpoking with Nair part. Very cool bit of info there.

I can't wait to MM C0n3y and T-Dawg.
OH YOU THOUGHT I DON'T NAMESEARCH C0n3y, ***** I NAMESEARCH EVERYTHING

ddd wins this MU guys, trust me, it's at least 55-45

if you guys are winning this decisively and killing with no problem, you're not playing the right ddd

you're going to get him up to 70% no problem and be all "oh man so easy herp derp"

and then you'll realize with creeping horror that fair is stale, bair is bad and he won't just let you usmash him out of his upb

and then you'll lose

king beats princess checkmate <33

Metatitan

Smash Master
OH YOU THOUGHT I DON'T NAMESEARCH C0n3y, ***** I NAMESEARCH EVERYTHING

ddd wins this MU guys, trust me, it's at least 55-45

if you guys are winning this decisively and killing with no problem, you're not playing the right ddd

you're going to get him up to 70% no problem and be all "oh man so easy herp derp"

and then you'll realize with creeping horror that fair is stale, bair is bad and he won't just let you usmash him out of his upb

and then you'll lose

king beats princess checkmate <33
I had a good chuckle.

I think it's DDD advantage too, but Peach's Bair is actually pretty good FYI ;o

Top Bottom