• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Matador's Mario

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Your Mario pwns but something seems off...it looked sort of sloppy in places...I can't quite put my finger on it but something just seemed off-beat with your Mario...
I seek critique. Where do I need tightening up?

Edit: lol, Bull. You've got stuffs to add.

Judge Judy

Smash Lord
I seek critique. Where do I need tightening up?
You saw that...well...ummm...forget it I was being dumb...I need to watch your vid more carefully...I might be saying nothing for nothing...

Edit: Yah, your Mario is awesome. I think I was watching your Old vids XD

I know me = noob who needs to GTFO right now...

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Hm... You're definately good, just work on your fireball approach a bit more. Dair approach works well, and that's what you seemed to be doing in the two videos I watched (apologies, as I don't have time to watch more), but SH fireball approach is more damaging and can open you up for a grab.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
****...I gotta watch videos...I'll check them out later...right now...I wanna get out of my work clothes and rest

short hoppers are noobs...everybody knows this

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Matador, I think I read somewhere that you're the best Mario here. I hope you can get to some tournaments and raise Mario's tier status! :chuckle:

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
All Wifi Monk. I'll have live ones later

Matador, I think I read somewhere that you're the best Mario here. I hope you can get to some tournaments and raise Mario's tier status! :chuckle:
lol, I'm no where near the best. That's definitely Boss, Monk, BOX7 and Jo~P. If I were the best, Dark p.ch wouldn't have broken my spirit yesterday :laugh:

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
yo matador i would love to come to bowie MD and play some ditto's possibly record.....but can u or maybe someone you no give me a ride from new carlton metro station???
<----only has his learner's :laugh:

Only reliable ride I have is the bus. Otherwise I'd be out there with u ****** with mario.

If there was tiers for mario's i definitely say matador is High tier
XD
Much appreciated, kind sir

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
I saw some of your videos yesterday and the day before, Matador. Sweet Mario. Also, did you delete me from your Wi-Fi list? Well, anyways, I don't have my Wii anymore. I have your FC written down. I'll give you Dirge's (not his real name) FC if you want to play me again.

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
Wow very nice Mario Matador. I seen you around recently on AIB and already people there are talking about how good your Mario is. ^^

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
I saw some of your videos yesterday and the day before, Matador. Sweet Mario. Also, did you delete me from your Wi-Fi list? Well, anyways, I don't have my Wii anymore. I have your FC written down. I'll give you Dirge's (not his real nam) FC if you want to play me again.
I don't think I deleted you, it may have been my brother who uses the wii sometimes. Anyways, I'll add Dirge's FC so we can get some games in :chuckle:

J-Prep

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jiggy_lsn
All Wifi Monk. I'll have live ones later

lol, I'm no where near the best. That's definitely Boss, Monk, BOX7 and Jo~P. If I were the best, Dark p.ch wouldn't have broken my spirit yesterday :laugh:

holy cow, thats some bold words right there matador lol thanks

Top Bottom