• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Master Fortress

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I could try Lucina, as her Counter could be used against Master Beast and Master Edges, but since Master Shadow will end up copying Lucina, I will have to watch out for opposing Counters.
If you have customs on, Master Shadow is total Dashing Assault bait.

Learned that after passing MC initially on 9.0 and deciding to replay it with customs.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Well, after a good amount of tries, I have intensity 8.0 cleared with Lucina now; got the first Master Fortress CD. I need to complete intensity 8.0 with one more character to get the second Master Fortress CD though.

maxpower1227

Smash Lord
I got both of the Master Core CDs the other day. I made it through with a custom Mega Man (8.5, metal blade is godly against MC), a custom Fox (8.5 or 8.0, I forget), and a custom Dedede (9.0). They all had vampire and all but Mega Man had an auto-heal badge. I've made it through on 8.5 with a custom Kirby too. He actually made it all the way to MC on 9.0 without dying.

Beat Master Fortress on 9.0 with uncustomized Captain Falcon, today.

jeez what a chore! I do not find the fortress fun at all. especially when you get combo'd by 5-6 lava pits in a row, each one doing 25% damage! It's just bad designed, in my opinion. What a shame, really
I agree, MF is not really fun at all. It's not too difficult at times, but all it takes is one hit at the wrong time and you're done. You can go from 0% to dead due to a single mistake, which is infuriating. At least knowing that I can grab the Stalfoses will make things a bit more bearable.

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
The other day I cleared intensity 8.0 with Yoshi, and as a result, I have both of the Master Fortress CDs now. Sadly, I still couldn't reach Master Fortress without losing my first life.

LimitCrown

Smash Ace
NNID
LimitCrown
3DS FC
0903-2850-8324
I've currently beaten Classic Mode on intensity 9.0 as Meta Knight, Kirby, and Little Mac. I used equipment and custom moves with the first two characters.

Getting rid of the Lethiniums as soon as possible seems to make beating Master Fortress easier.

warriorman222

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3866-8698-4754
I realized how big an issue using Defense Dorf in 9.0 was. having to spend THREE minutes waiting for platforms to get me to the final spot was not pleasant, especially with 3 Lethiniums shooting you and 2 Plasma Wisp trying to K.O you.

Stalfos is literally the easiest of all the enemies, just throw him out of the way and continue. Or into a Danger Zone. DEAD. Lethinium are easier to throw, but they can shoot you. Plasma Wisps are just ********.

maxpower1227

Smash Lord
I've managed to beat Master Fortress with 11 different characters now: Mega Man, Fox, Kirby, Dedede, Marth, Ike, Lucina, Mario, Bowser Jr, Jigglypuff and Wii Fit Trainer. I'm starting to think I can do the Classic on 7.0 with everyone challenge no problem. Still can't do 9.0 without dying though.

warriorman222

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3866-8698-4754
I've managed to beat Master Fortress with 11 different characters now: Mega Man, Fox, Kirby, Dedede, Marth, Ike, Lucina, Mario, Bowser Jr, Jigglypuff and Wii Fit Trainer. I'm starting to think I can do the Classic on 7.0 with everyone challenge no problem. Still can't do 9.0 without dying though.
Should i feel bad for importing this Shulk set from 3DS version?

1123, +200 All Brawn Badge(Datel), + 4-40 Crit Brawn Badge, +32-36 Vampire Brawn Badge.

That's what it took for me to do Classic 9.0 without dying. Even then, it took 5 tries due to general stupidity (Golden Hammers, Exploding Crates, Final Smashes, etc.)

Last edited:
Top Bottom