• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 8: This! is! SLEEPY K! Framingham, MA. March 8 - 9, 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elen

Smash Lord
Alrighty, if you want reservations PM me. According to Jamie, the store is getting a ridiculous amount of copies, so I doubt there will be any problems regardless. I'll reserve it for anyone who'd like me to though.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
Alrighty, if you want reservations PM me. According to Jamie, the store is getting a ridiculous amount of copies, so I doubt there will be any problems regardless. I'll reserve it for anyone who'd like me to though.
do i go or don't i, idkkkkk ><!!!!!

**** elen, i hate you for posting this @_@ now i'm so confused on what to dooooo

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero

**** Spencer. That boy makes me mad sometimes. Again, he cannot go to a tournament he promised me he would go to. He is just a promise breaker though I don't think he ever actually promised. :( Bad boyfriend. Rep is no longer going. T_T I am not 100% sure I am going anymore, but I probably still will if I can get housing... Matt, weren't you housing Rep, can't I just get his spot now? >> Well, I kinda still have to go cause I will probably not ever get a chance to see SleepyK again.
Rep isn't going??? **** it. I haven't seen him since VLS!

Who is Spencer? Haha

Yes, Nus. I'll house you since Rep isn't going.

adhdfoy

Smash Journeyman
Im willing so sleep in a dog house.... if necessary.
KevinM, if i go, seriously, we need to do some bowser Dittos.

maybe even teams.
>_>
<_<

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Hey I got an idea I stay at MDZ's house and foy and the other guy sleep in my car.

<<

Mass is tropical right? We'll just bring a tent.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I own a few things, like a hamtaro plushie, a gypsy ring, a controller..

Smunisher

Smash Rookie
Me and three of my friends will be coming for this tourney. We won't be there for the doubles, but we will be there for the singles. I will bring another gamecube and ssbm too. Looking forward to some good competition and looking forward to beating you falco and fox guys.

Elen

Smash Lord
elen reserve one 4 me plz
Send me a PM ^^ I'm keeping my list through received PM's at the moment. Makes my life easier :O

I just talked to the manager. The store is actually getting more than 100 copies ^^ He's letting me make a list of out of state people who will get priority to buy the game, although it probably isn't even necessary. PM me if you want to be on that list ^^

I got yours Milktea :]

Banks

Smash Hero
I already told zeb but I'll restate me and my brother's want for definite copies, we are bringing two tv's too.

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
I sent a message to our distributor explaining our situation. We will get as many copies as we can....

It may not be 100 copies... but we will get as many as we can! I will post as soon as we get the word that it will be available for midnight 100 percent!

REMEMBER IT"S NOT CONFIRMED TO BE HERE UNTIL SOMEONE FROM GU SAYS SO!!!! Don't speculate please.

Also the tournament will be mostly during the day so if we can't get it for midnight you will still have time to make it to some "other store" for midnight.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Thanks Matt! I can take long showers? >.> I don't know if Morgan is still going or not, I will try to convince her to come, but Rep was her ride/partner so bleh.

Rep=Spencer. lol
Long showers...
I'll think about it, considering my average shower is 25 minutes. :laugh:

If Morgan doesn't go then I can try to fit TML, Foy, and Random NY Smasher.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Is there any chance at all we can get brawl at like 10pm? It's like an hour and a half drive to Morgan's house and we won't really feel like going to another game store to get it after all that... If we can get it at 10pm, then I will be super nice and drive back to her house instead of taking up space at Matt's house so that the NY smashers can get it. I think she just wanted to play brawl and team with Rep. She still wants to go for brawl but it'd be supah cool if we could just get it 2 hours early and leave. But now everyone else will want to do this too and then we won't be able to do it anymore. -.-

Purrrty pweeeze Mr. GameUniverse? It will be for a good cause and we won't even be near a wii until 12 am anyways since we have to drive back. XD This ensures nobody (NY kids) sleeps on the streets!

_milktea

Smash Lord
Oooo, what an interesting idea @ Chewman. Shiet, I didn't even think of the driving back probably at really late hours :/, bleh. I should get one too T_T maybe naut.

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
I wouldn't mind people staying with me on saturday night in the hotel. I mean I could prolly have 3-4 CTers stay with me. I'm paying for the room(if I'm going) so no charge.

One condition of me going though, is a guarenteed copy of Brawl. So the sooner I find out if I can get one saturday night there, the sooner I'll know for sure if I'm going.

I already reserved a copy at gamestop...can you undo a reserve?

Almo

Smash Ace
I sent a message to our distributor explaining our situation. We will get as many copies as we can....

It may not be 100 copies... but we will get as many as we can! I will post as soon as we get the word that it will be available for midnight 100 percent!

REMEMBER IT"S NOT CONFIRMED TO BE HERE UNTIL SOMEONE FROM GU SAYS SO!!!! Don't speculate please.

Also the tournament will be mostly during the day so if we can't get it for midnight you will still have time to make it to some "other store" for midnight.
wow that's alot of copies. is it possible there will be any left over the next day from after reserves and MM8 people? or is everything just going to be cleared out that night? because even if i go, no way i'm staying until midnight.

Almo

Smash Ace
i wasn't asking for one early. i was asking if there would be leftovers the day after the tournament.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
It's ok. I think we'll just leave at midnight then and get back late. I don't wanna take up the NYers housing since we live closer and Chewman's hotel will probably be packed with other people. So I'll be supah nice and give our spots away! NYers each owe me sexual favors now. ^_^

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
I think it'll be ok now, we just decided to leave real late and get home real late. We're gonna be supah nice and leave late and get back late. I don't really wanna take up the NYers housing since I live so much closer than them and I'm guessing a lot of smashers will be wanting to stay with Erci in his hotel so there'd probably be no more space. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom