• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 4: Framingham, Sept 8th: Please Bring TVs/Cubes/Smash So We Can Do Pools

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
Yo Gonzales MM

My Fox vs Your Bowser
i have a new character i'll MM your bowser with
i'll give you a hint, i can chaintrow you a lot:chuckle:

speaking of gonzales, you owe me a MM. shiek vs. DK i believe.
come to 7ticle i'll do it there

speaking of gonzales you owe us a crew battle video
life told me that he can get the sound to work on it thats why he still has't
uploaded the video yet:urg:

Almo

Smash Ace
if i dont pick a teammate quick i might not go to MM4 on the 8th. and considering only like 0 of you know who i am i dont have many options. questor, wanna go team marths?

RedSoxFan3

Smash Ace
if i dont pick a teammate quick i might not go to MM4 on the 8th. and considering only like 0 of you know who i am i dont have many options. questor, wanna go team marths?
Why wouldn't you go if you don't have a teams partner? There will still be singles, which will again have pools and there will also be plenty of friendlies.

Besides you could probably find someone to team with at the tournament no problem if you just asked around when you got there. I managed to find someone at the 2nd tournament.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Why wouldn't you go if you don't have a teams partner? There will still be singles, which will again have pools and there will also be plenty of friendlies.

Besides you could probably find someone to team with at the tournament no problem if you just asked around when you got there. I managed to find someone at the 2nd tournament.
qft

10 chars

Almo

Smash Ace

well i thought teams were first this time so i wouldnt go to attend doubles if i went. id go late. but yeah ill probably show up to ask for a teammate there whos compatible with my...ummmm..lack of skill. and is omg a cow any good? at teams anyways...because im worse at teams than i am singles and 4th out of 5 at the last tourney in my pool isnt saying much. w/e i need to stop complaining. its just playing a game and im like "omg omg i cant find a teammate, i might not go" seriously im going to stop posting for a bit because im getting sick of my complaining. wall of text ftw.

omG_A_coW

Smash Apprentice
im frikin pretty good man frikin.

-and im teamin with my buddy who has all the powers of a Microwave. and he will BURN YOU UP.

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
Cort take the peach there.

Mainehampshire is broken in crews.
Mainehampshire sucks there I said it. Banks never made my sig, skler still owes me a money match, and since Darc beat me last time I can no longer say I have never lost to a jigglypuff in a tourney. All reasons why I will never let mainehampshire beat us.

jk mainehampshire rocks!! but seriously MA ftw

edit: btw ironchief i told you this last time but you didnt believe me. you can play as nana instead of popo in different costumes.

Almo

Smash Ace
im frikin pretty good man frikin.

-and im teamin with my buddy who has all the powers of a Microwave. and he will BURN YOU UP.
ok....ill figure it out when i get there. unless someone wants to state they actually don't have a teammate yet.

RedSoxFan3

Smash Ace
Is omG_A_coW an alias joke account or something? This seems too random to be just some noob lol. If this is just a noob, then props cause you are one crazy mofo.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Mainehampshire sucks there I said it. Banks never made my sig, skler still owes me a money match, and since Darc beat me last time I can no longer say I have never lost to a jigglypuff in a tourney. All reasons why I will never let mainehampshire beat us.
Daz has done nothing to harm Pat/Pro? THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom