• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 25 - 3/19 - Framingham, MA

Ryucloud

Smash Journeyman
A Place Where *****s Are Real=Rhode Island BABY!!!
Couple shout outs real quick nothing special

Sky - dude we played mad Frendlies man your fox is defentily good in the primary matchups though ggs dude
th0rn - good **** at the tourney man and great freindlies after dude we should def play more man and shout outs to that random hype/trash talking crowd that seem to follow every matched that you played haha they mad the tourney even better
Banks Ggs in pools man your sheik ****ing **** and yeah i though i had you with fox too and good clutching sets later on in the tourney we should play more
Mafia- Good **** at the tourney pro impressive placing your fox look scary when it was playing elen yikes and yeah lets try and forget that random falcon punch that happen at the end of the day
Elen nice seeing you again man we should try pencil in some games one of these times
Arc Great seeing you man your such a nice and cool *** ***** and thanks for the marth advice man ima try this "edgeguarding" thing out next time i play
KevinM MY DUDE :)!!!! good **** at the tourney bro man you had some epic *** sets in the tourney that i felt should have been recorded man I def need to step up in braket soo we can put RI out there!! wish he could have chillled the day before but you know what went down next time bro
SOLAR Good games in braket man i feel like i dont know the peach marth matchup as i thought once i learn that better i got you next time
Andy - MY MAN ANDY!!! good stuff in pools and braket dude ima make it my goal to beat you next time we face in tourney but its always great to here your voice
Yedi Okay dude next time we play in tourney we gonna make a rule and that is that "YOU ARE NOT ALOUD TO LAUGH!!!" na just playing dude, man its always great chilling with you bro hopefully I can get better so you and kevin can finally acknowledge me.......o yeah I seen you pimping at the tourney yedi lol stay out of the playground my dude!
Trees Nice seeing you man Falcon training needed!!
Sai- nice seeing you again man we should def play next time and lol at matt runing out the clock in that MM
Sora - wow so you was that random younglink that was ****** that marth and younglink match up is funny
AOI- FALCO DITTOS!!! We are 1-1 we need to settle this!!
Variola- Sensi Joey Man its always greatt to see you man good times and good games man come hang out with us more
MattDotZeb - Great seeing you man we should def play more man and ggs in pools and you must have played like 20 MMs that day lol
HaileyM - WE ROASTING!!!!!! lol chilling with you and kev is the best
Dark Dragoon - Great seeing you again nick man hope you was feeling better that day man cant wait to chill with you guys next time
Blanky dude ur mario is mad **** man i was just pretending i knew what I was doing in that match up good games in pools man

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Special shoutouts to Irish Mafia for telling me he was gonna help run the tournament and then deciding against it when I asked him for assistance setting up.
Kids pro.

This was a really fun tournament. I think I had some of my favorite matches playing Blanky. I'm hyped for HoG!

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Shoutouts to Sai for actually commenting on how the three ppl who play in western ma weren't there lol.

<3 Sai... Unless you just meant Spife lmao.

shoutouts to everyone i didn't play too.

:D

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Yeah, i posted this info in the WPI thread but i'll repeat it here.

0'13 convinced me to keep playing, but gas prices + truck repairs + life have kept me busy and broke.

also Life (the player) and a friend of his are playing melee again, so we might have the beginnings of an actual w. ma crew, which would make travelling to tournies easier, and with enough practice we might be able to start a crew battle rivalry with boston aka e. ma lol.

once armegeddon and 0'13 get better, and if spife is on our side in a crew battle...

and if Roman started playing again...

It could be good lol

anyways, glad to see Darc's name on a results thread again, thought he quit.

can't say when i'll make it to another tourny btw, if\when i do i probably won't announce it, i'll just show up lol

also every time i manage to post something on my phone (like this time) i have to log in abt 10 times before it allows me to post. I don't like smashboards mobile lol

\novel

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
So yeah, I just found out about this... A week late. I was even home when this happened. Someone should have told me or something. I don't check the tournament forums often =/

Top Bottom