• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 25 - 3/19 - Framingham, MA

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Did anyone lose a white memory card?

Singles resultst:
1: Darc ($165)
2: th0rn ($75)
3: Banks ($48)
4: Mafia ($27)
5: $mike ($14)
5: Elen ($14)
7: Arc
7: KevinM
9: SOLAR
9: Andy
9: Yedi
9: Unknown Force
13: Trees
13: Kartel
13: WeaponX
13: Sai
17: Gotpho
17: Skills-Nasty
17: Sora
17: AOI
17: Ryu Cloud
17: Variola
17: MattDotZeb
17: HaileyM

Amateur bracket results:
1: Kyu Puff ($56.00)
2: Ish ($16.00)
3: Dark Dragoon ($8.00)
4: Super Boxman
5: Jdog
5: Blanky
7: My tummy hertz
7: QTip
9: Diesel
9: Lemon
9: Chili Tom
9: Banyah
13: Merideth
13: Xan
13: DCLXVI
13: Feryx

Doubles results:
1: Euro Sidelane (Zoso + Darc) ($48.40)
2: Oh, word? (th0rn + Banks) ($26.40)
3: Team Wheat Thins; Return Of The Mack Edition ($mike + Mafia) ($13.20)
4: Too Bad It's Me, Starfox!! (KevinM + Elen)
5: Saturated Sponge (Boxman + SOLAR)
5: Crates and Barrels (Trees + HaileyM)
7: Trevor Tibbetts Likes This (Dark Dragoon + Gotpho)
7: Purity Guaranteed (MattDotZeb + Unknown Force)
9: White Lies (Sora + Blanky)
9: Dr. Peach (Lemon + Xan)
9: The Math Team (WeaponX + Meredith)

Pools will be put up later.

Had a total of 44 entrants. Good **** guys! Hall Of Gaming 4 coming up in Wallingford, CT! April 9th. Thread is by Swiftbass, check it out.

Oh and Blanky has the best mario in the world, btw

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Too bad its ME, Starfox.

How ya gonna **** up the only time me and Jared have ever teamed :(.

Early Shoutouts to Jared: Even through the salty you know its all love master of bull****. See you on HoN and see you soon hopefully!

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
maine trainnnnnnnnnn

BIONIC ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRM

Blanky

Smash Journeyman
Oh and Blanky has the best mario in the world, btw
dawwww :) thanks dude! hopefully i'lll do better next time! my confidence is definitely improving =D
shout-outs later. this was my fave tournament so far though! the matches were so fun and everyone was so good! ah!

Diesel

Smash Journeyman
Good stuff. I should probably play like 1 or 2 matches before I jump right into tourney, but that'll come next time. I'll try to get all matches that were recorded and identifiable uploaded ASAP, but $mike has the footage for the next day or so as he's cutting out his combos for PAYDAY. GET HYPE.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
I wonder if he's got that video of me getting 4 stocked by him. $mike, if you have that can you upload it please?

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
bombass tournament in general.
Shoutouts:

Singles resultst:
1: Darc ($165) thanks for dropping some knowledge. Had a great time playing you in teams and stuff. can't wait to play with you, seeing as you're now living in ma.
2: th0rn ($75) grrrrrr
3: Banks ($48) holy **** stop cheating
4: Mafia ($27) nicely done chap, keep it up
5: $mike ($14) mafia>$mike? rofl, good **** mike
5: Elen ($14) there really isn't anything i can say here that'd be incredibly appropriate, so i'll just mention i continue to love playing you
7: Arc- losing to andy? intriguing
7: KevinM- we need to play in bracket.
9: SOLAR- good games
9: Andy- proud of you :3
9: Yedi- nice to see you, we never seem to play outside of tournament rofl
9: Unknown Force- fun matches
13: Trees- ****ing amazing shirt
13: Kartel-we like didn't see each other :c
13: WeaponX- fun talking with you, good games. keep it up, lincoln sudbury smash all day
13: Sai- 8 minute matches are the best matches <3
17: Gotpho- keep improving! you definitely have potential. marth can be frustrating to learn but you're off to a great start.
17: Skills-Nasty- great matches in pools. lawrence should crew battle boston, you guys need peach practice too lol
17: Sora- Good ****! let's make getting out of pools consistent.
17: AOI- we didn't play :c
17: Ryu Cloud- nice chilling with you. we gotta play for a while sometime.
17: Variola- i liked your fox :n
17: MattDotZeb- nice tournament bro, good **** almost not making it out of pools
17: HaileyM- way to beat sky, man

Amateur bracket results:
1: Kyu Puff ($56.00)- rofl, $56? fuuuuckthat
2: Ish ($16.00)- nice falcon :3
3: Dark Dragoon ($8.00)- nicely done
4: Super Boxman- you got SO much better
5: Jdog- Good ****, you got ways to go, but i think you've got the drive
5: Blanky- good **** :)
7: My tummy hertz- we didn't play :c
7: QTip- practice with andyyyyy
9: Diesel- **** man, keep entering. doing otherwise would be irresponsible, imo
9: Lemon- keep working. if you think you're done, think about how many things i yelled at you during you vs sokori.
9: Chili Tom- THOMAS
9: Banyah- fun matches in pools. nice to see you at tournaments and stuff.
13: Merideth- nice to meet you :3 hope to see you at future tournaments
13: Xan- hope you enjoyed your first tourney
13: DCLXVI- rofl, we had a close-*** match on cruise. lol at the 80 fsmashes
13: Feryx- don't remember you :c

Doubles results:
1: Euro Sidelane (Zoso + Darc) ($48.40) we played good sets. can't wait to see the vids.
2: Oh, word? (th0rn + Banks) ($26.40) thank god we didn't have to play you, lol
3: Team Wheat Thins; Return Of The Mack Edition ($mike + Mafia) ($13.20)- awwrite team wheat thins
4: Too Bad It's Me, Starfox!! (KevinM + Elen)- gg's, pretty good double fox
5: Saturated Sponge (Boxman + SOLAR)- nice team name, heard you two did well
5: Crates and Barrels (Trees + HaileyM)- close games. hailey m for best teams player
7: Trevor Tibbetts Likes This (Dark Dragoon + Gotpho)- close *** match. you two seemed to have good chemistry
7: Purity Guaranteed (MattDotZeb + Unknown Force)- rofl@UF's SD game 2 vs Elen and KevM.
9: White Lies (Sora + Blanky)- <3 team white lies
9: Dr. Peach (Lemon + Xan)- idklol

Banks

Smash Hero
Singles resultst:
1: Darc - another tournament another set. I should've had game 2 =( but you destroyed me first game anyway so whatever bro!
2: th0rn - shouldn't have went fox, then i woulda had that set. jk, good games actual brah
3: Banks - nice
4: Mafia - your fox looked real scary vs other people, i wasn't sure how it'd turn out. but good job on 4th
5: $mike - lol @ end of second game. we should play more friendlies next time. i think you would've most likely beaten my fox, so I didn't even chance it
5: Elen - double shiner! nice to see you man, more fox dittos next time
7: Arc - nice to see you, didn't play but next time we will
7: KevinM - another good set, at this point it's always hard to tell how they're going to turn out until it's over lmao. and btw, do you smoke?!?! ok *****, don't answer.
9: SOLAR - nice to chillax for tourneytime once again, maine train unite
9: Andy - wow you got better, keep up the good work. just not too much, or you'll start getting 5th
9: Yedi - nice to see you broski, we didn't play that much except those two friendlies you won lol
9: Unknown Force - good games near the end, I enjoyed the sheik dittos especially. I don't get to practice those too much, not many people use sheik anymore =p
13: Trees - damn son, go and beat first place then let him have first seed some more. your falcon is beastly
13: Kartel - i saw you get some nice combos on andy game 1, looked away and he somehow won lol
13: WeaponX - nice to see you, we didn't play but next time we will
13: Sai - nice to see you, we also didn't play. i heard elen nearby letting everyone know your playstyle hasn't changed though lol
17: Gotpho - not sure if i met you
17: Skills-Nasty - i heard you were doing really good vs everyone, nice job
17: Sora - young link is da bess
17: AOI - didn't play this time, next time
17: Ryu Cloud - good games in pools, i thought you were gonna get me with the fox
17: Variola - nice to see you man, we didn't play this time either. next time
17: MattDotZeb - those were fun games in pools, you slayed my tourney-fox for the day pretty much haha
17: HaileyM - good stuff in pools, you keep getting better

sky - gg's throughout the day, you are beastly vs fox and marth, and really good vs sheik too. once you learn a couple of the less common matchups you'd be wrecking everyone

proi - i think this was your first tournament, hope you had a good time

david a. zoso - nice to see you man

1: Kyu Puff ($56.00)- you baztard!!!!!!! lol jk, good job.
2: Ish ($16.00)- didn't play but you must be pretty good, I saw you putting up a good fight vs kyu puff
3: Dark Dragoon ($8.00)- awww yea, 3rd place is the best place
4: Super Boxman- keep up the maine evolution, you are next on deck to start the rapage
5: Jdog- didn't play this time but 5th place is a good place
5: Blanky- you have a really good mario, gg's in pools you def started off well. it's a hard matchup for mario, luckily for me =p
7: My tummy hertz- gg's in pools and am-bracket. always good to see more sheiks
7: QTip- i like the name
9: Diesel- OG MAINE. nice commentary bro, and next time make sure to bring the pain ganon and/or fox style
9: Lemon- not sure we met
9: Chili Tom- tom rocking the new tag. we didn't play this time, but we will next time
9: Banyah- best samus in NE? yes indeed.
13: Merideth- hope you had fun
13: Xan- also hope you had fun
13: DCLXVI- you're going to have to replace Roman, given your smash tag
13: Feryx- not sure if we met

1: Euro Sidelane (Zoso + Darc) ($48.40) good games. brinstar.
2: Oh, word? (th0rn + Banks) ($26.40) yea yea
3: Team Wheat Thins; Return Of The Mack Edition ($mike + Mafia) ($13.20)- lmao @ team name. good stuff
4: Too Bad It's Me, Starfox!! (KevinM + Elen)- TWO foxes? rainbow cruise!
5: Saturated Sponge (Boxman + SOLAR)- maine power
5: Crates and Barrels (Trees + HaileyM)- you guys were a good team, gg's
7: Trevor Tibbetts Likes This (Dark Dragoon + Gotpho)- awesome team name
7: Purity Guaranteed (MattDotZeb + Unknown Force)- didn't have to play you guys
9: White Lies (Sora + Blanky)- white lies never hurt anyone
9: Dr. Peach (Lemon + Xan)- PhD Pecha

until next time

Meredith

Smash Rookie
Just a few random shoutouts:

Mafia: nice meeting you too! we should play friendlies some time. it would be an honor to get destroyed by your Peach haha
$mike: you = amazing :O
SOLAR: thanks for all the tips, fun meeting you!
Yedi: pokefloats forever <3 I had a lot of fun playing!
WeaponX: I think the Math Team has some serious potential :D
Sai: it was great to see you again!!!! :)
MattDotZeb: thanks for hosting, I had an awesome time
HaileyM: awesome meeting you :) plus your earrings were ridiculously cute
Kyu Puff: I'm so glad you came!! it was fun d-smashing you a lot and still getting killed :)
Super Boxman: whoo Brinstar!! potential future rematch? :D
Xan: I know we're both going to get a ton better :) thanks for being so friendly!

overall thanks for an awesome, super fun tournament everybody :)

Blanky

Smash Journeyman
Singles resultst:
1: Darc ($165) - good **** man! cant wait to play some more this friday!

2: th0rn ($75) - i've never played you, but you're a beast.

3: Banks ($48) - really good matches in pools! the sheik match-up is definitely tough for a mario, but even if it wasnt you're just too good!

4: Mafia ($27) - good **** james! cant wait to see the vids of you vs th0rn again. wowwee zowwee.

5: $mike ($14) - i've never played you in my life, but you're SO good!

5: Elen ($14) - good stuff Elen!

7: Arc - havent played you in like 8 months! hopefully we'll get to play again soon. nice seeing you!

7: KevinM - havent played you yet :(

9: SOLAR - didnt get to play you today

9: Andy - YAY ANDY! my boy! proud of you dude! idk wtf to do vs puff with mario :( but the matches were close regardless haha. good **** beating Arc and AOI though!

9: Yedi - never played you :(

9: Unknown Force - never played you :(

13: Trees - havent played you 1v1

13: Kartel - good **** today Robby! we definitely gotta play outside of a tournament some time. we keep bailing last second! gah!

13: WeaponX - same as above. i'll drive down there to play you guys sometime.

13: Sai - never played you

17: Gotpho - didnt get to play you this time, but good job! i'll hit you up soon for some WPI smash!

17: Skills-Nasty - i need to find a way to get in contact with you ricardo! if you're on smashboards lemme know ASAP! hopefully we can play each other soon.

17: Sora - SOKCOREY! my partner in crime! GOOD JOB dude! made it to bracket and won your first round in bracket, with your beast Young Link. proud of you dude! you'll be making an impact soon, i know it! New England's finest Young Link.

17: AOI - didnt get to play you

17: Ryu Cloud - good **** in pools dude. your marth is ****!

17: Variola - didnt get to play you :(

17: MattDotZeb - MATT! i think i had the most fun playing with your jamaica smellin' self. LOL @ mario ditto pools money match on FD ONLY haahah omggg that was hilariously fun!! atleast it paid for my amateur bracket entry 8). the money match after the tournament was wicked fun too! really close! but your falco was too much :(. i'll keep improving to beat that falco one day!

17: HaileyM - didnt get to play you

Amateur bracket results:
1: Kyu Puff ($56.00) - good stuff man! you're too good with ice climbers dude. very close matches though! and LOL at you making more than Mafia, $Mike, and Elen COMBINED!

2: Ish ($16.00) - didnt play you but i heard your falcon was beasting on people. keep it up man!

3: Dark Dragoon ($8.00) - gah the dreaded sheik match-up :(. good job man! cant wait to play again!

4: Super Boxman - friendlies were fun before the tournament. kinda sucked i had to get my R-trigger fixed though :( i wanted to keep playing. you're real good though, keep it up trevor!

5: Jdog - J DEEZY!!!! you'll get em next time bro. we're gonna play a **** load the rest of this semester. you gotta get those L-Cancels down consistently. and LOL at us two almost playing each other 1st round of amateur bracket. that would have sucked :(

5: Blanky - I'll try to do better next time! :bee:

7: My tummy hertz - good games in pools! and i'm glad you found your iPhone :)
7: QTip - QUYEN! i'll let you know when we go play Darc in Amherst so you can come along. your Marth is raaaaape. and you're a cool *** kid. keep it up!

9: Diesel - this wasnt your tournament man but it's all good. you have a scary *** Ganon dude and we had some close *** matches, but i'm sure you can come back and beat me next time bro! keep it up, you're Ganon has a BUNCH of potential.

9: Lemon - awww nick! you'll do better next time. just gotta get used to playing humans and gotta stop making those mistakes! listen to Mafia and I when we yell at you hahahaha!

9: Chili Tom - didnt get to play you :(

9: Banyah - is this Yong? if so, you're a cool kid! our friendlies were fun and our teams friendlies were fun too! hopefully we'll get to play soon! (if this isnt Yong, then ignore this)

13: Merideth - didnt get to play you :(
13: Xan - good stuff man! i can see you can float cancel well, but still got a bit to learn. you've got alotta potential though! keep it up and keep going to tournaments, they help A LOT!

13: DCLXVI - didnt get to play you this time...but i'm sure you would have won the entire tournament if Poke Floats was still an option....:cool:

13: Feryx - idk who you are! :(

Doubles results:
1: Euro Sidelane (Zoso + Darc) ($48.40) - this is just a messed up team. unfair! wtf!?

2: Oh, word? (th0rn + Banks) ($26.40) - must have also been a very **** team.

3: Team Wheat Thins; Return Of The Mack Edition ($mike + Mafia) ($13.20) - cant wait to see your vids! should be awesome.

4: Too Bad It's Me, Starfox!! (KevinM + Elen) - didnt get to play or watch you guys :(

5: Saturated Sponge (Boxman + SOLAR) - good games!

5: Crates and Barrels (Trees + HaileyM) - CLOSE GAMES! GAHHH!!!! just one n-air and it coulda gone to game 3! :( but you guys were realllyyyy fun to play against :)

7: Trevor Tibbetts Likes This (Dark Dragoon + Gotpho) - didnt get to play this team
7: Purity Guaranteed (MattDotZeb + Unknown Force) - same
9: White Lies (Sora + Blanky) - we didnt win, but we but up a hell of a good fight in our matches! i was happy, and i KNOW we'll do better if we get to actually practice doubles more!

9: Dr. Peach (Lemon + Xan) - kinda sucks that you guys didnt get to have much practice, but it's all about having fun! and it seems like you guys did!

9: The Math Team (WeaponX + Meredith) - didnt get to play or watch you guys :(

shout outs to Proi (Mike). wicked nice guy and i hope you had fun at your first tournament!

and Mattdotzeb has the 2nd best Mario in the world. hahahaha! ;)

and P.S. Weapon X, as a math teacher you should definitely follow Sora's advice and say "YOU FAILED!" to your opponent after winning a match

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Darc Way to only beat the people you play against all the time LOL

th0rn One day I'll teach you the secret of the puff matchup. Too scurred to go fox against you D:

Banks LOL That PC ledgehog was the greatest thing I've ever done in a match. GGs glad you got third :D

Mafia I really like that you've improved the most out of all the players I've seen recently. I like seeing people climb up the ranks. Just don't ever beat me u feg

$mike I hope to play you in tourney sometime. My tourney mode is different from my MM/friendly mode. Not by a lot though. You're mad good. fkn falcons beating my puff the fk is this.

Elen Dude I really hope we chill sometime. Chilling with you, trees and KDJ would be a dream come true.

Arc Hey you should come to our place sometime and watch super awesome kpop vids.

KevinM I need to hang out with you and WPI more. Had so much fun even after the tourney. Mostly because of Yedi laughing.

SOLAR FKN solar. good **** getting 9th bro. p good stuff imo. Nice seeing you again

Andy I hate other puffs stop improving you jerk

Yedi I like how whenever you start laughing everything just becomes infinitely more hilarious

Unknown Force GGs bro. Really nice seeing you again. Wish we coulda played more. One day you'll get used to foxes that just hit buttons really fast.

Trees Really appreciate what you did bro. Fkn ***** me real hard. ;_; We'll hang out sometime! Hugs all around

Sai FKN GAY PUFF FK. I always like seeing you tho :D

Skills-Nasty Surprsingly good Farco. Almost beat my
Marth D: I had to go foxy because I was scared D:

Sora RAINBOW CRUISEEEE. I like your Ylink style honestly. You play mad smart with Ylink, but when you go to fox you go more aggro than you should D: Just play like your Ylink with your other chars :D

AOI AOIIIII

Variola fkn texting me then not responding to my texts. Real blue ball. Nice seeing you again too bad we didn't get a chance to hang out more. Nice to meet Jenny as well :D

MattDotZeb Get a haircut. LOL jk I need a haircut D: Good tourney I had real fun

HaileyMThanks for driving me to the tourney :D Can't wait to see the puff bracelet. We should actually play sometime. FKN HATE PEACH THOUGH

Dark Dragoon YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH Nice seeing you again bro we'll hang out sometime I promise

Super Boxman Almost YEAHHHHH That pudding diet seems to be going well imo. Really nice seeing you again bro I'll definitely come to visit sometime.

Jdog almost almost YEAHHHHH Glad you did pretty well in the AM bracket. Keeping improving bro

Blanky Party time next week ahh yeah

My tummy hertz hilarious name

Diesel Wish we've hung out more than once in our lifetime. You're hilarious bro.

$mike

Smash Ace
Darc - good times in our mm, especially the last 2 games. playing you in tournament would be cool, just make sure you pick falcon and cp rainbow cruise. ;) come out to more tournaments too.

th0rn - your lasers are ********. ggs though. you know i got you next time. :embarrass: also lmao @ our end of the night falcon dittos.

Banks - lol, last stock 2nd game was most possibly the most awkward tournament stock in history. ggs. more friendlies would be nice so i could learn that matchup. i'm still thinking about when you yelled "BILLY!!!!!" during him vs mafia, rofl that was hilarious

Mafia - placing one step above me? wtf is this

$mike - you suck ****

Elen - if only those friendlies we had were recorded... ;) looking forward to our falcon ditto tournament set sometime.

Arc - i hope you get inspired to start improving. seems like you've been in a slump or something but im confident that you could boost up quickly

KevinM - hol' ma diiiiiiiiiik! just realized we didn't play at all besides teams. **** aight next time

Andy - good **** getting 9th. keep stepping it up.

Yedi - our friendlies are always good practice, needless to say fun. i like playing against falco when it's not billy or pp

Trees - your t shirts are always incredible. tell me where you buy these things. and play falcon in friendlies :oneeye:

Sai - that one friendly of me 4 stocking you was not recorded, unfortunately.

HaileyM - no mercy. :awesome: lol i'll teach you the falcon mu sometime so you could **** everyone.

dan - do you even need a shoutout? good times as always. i agree with your thoughts about switching to fox, or at least momentarily focusing on another character.

tom - back to the lab

yong - nice seeing you as always. too bad we didn't get to chill at all or anything, but we shall in the distant future.

in other news i'd like to announce that i was able to finish my combo video "PAYDAY" with the footage that diesel generously recorded for me at this tournament. it should be released this week.

banyah87

Smash Cadet
Fun stuff to everyone I played; you know who you are. Twelve + hours of smash after somewhat of a winter hiatus was really satisfying. Really looking forward to Rhode Islanders getting some stuff organized. 'Bout time. It always seems like we're heading to Massachusetts for smash, or playing only occasionally in groups of four at the most. It'll be a refreshing change of pace to gather all the folks from our home state into one meeting for once. So Brown guys, get going on those smashfests!

And Blanky, yes indeed, Banyah = Yong. Intense doubles!

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Hey all,

Great seeing everyone again and meeting some new players! I'm amazed with how much the overall skill has continued to improve over the years. I was pretty discouraged with my results last night but now I'm happy to see how much I can improve on. My game is terribly out of date at this point and I need to make drastic changes haha.

I'd like to give shoutouts to everyone at the tournament for being great as always. I've always enjoyed 99 percent of the smash community, and the group continues to be awesome as a whole. If I didn't have the chance to meet or play you feel free to introduce yourself or ask me for a game. I'm pretty introverted at smash events for some reason, but I do enjoy meeting and playing everyone.

Looking forward to seeing you guys again at the next tournament!

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Also Mike I swear I'll get the $mike Mike$ mixup down. I really hate messing up people's names so I felt real silly when I called you Mike$ D:

muscle memory johns

Banks

Smash Hero
in other news i'd like to announce that i was able to finish my combo video "PAYDAY" with the footage that diesel generously recorded for me at this tournament. it should be released this week.
OH SHI-

i can't wait to look at the clips and try to figure out who each person getting smacked around is

dudutsai

Smash Lord
1: Darc ($165) - Congrats winning! It's been a while since I played you... =/
2: th0rn ($75) - Congrats on 2nd place! It's been a while since I played you... =/
3: Banks ($48) - Congrats on 3rd place! It's been a while since I played you... =/
4: Mafia ($27) - Congrats on 4th place!
5: $mike ($14) - First time playing you... didn't do as well as I had hoped LOL. Maybe next time.
5: Elen ($14) - I'll take you up on that offer next time :)
7: Arc - Didn't play you...
7: KevinM - Haven't played you in a while either =/
9: SOLAR - Had lots of fun playing you. Good job in tournament. Thanks for letting me try my different chars out :)
9: Andy - Best puff in MA.
9: Yedi - Best ness in MA.
9: Unknown Force - Great games. First time playing you, I was not disappointed. Pretty scary pika too...
13: Trees - I HAVEN'T PLAYED YOU IN FOREVER WE GOTTA FIX THIS!!!!!11
13: Kartel - Great job in bracket!
13: WeaponX - You too!
13: Sai - You too!
17: AOI - Didn't get to play you =/
17: Ryu Cloud - Didn't get to play you =/
17: Variola - I haven't played you in forever either =/
17: MattDotZeb - GJ in that MM. I do enjoy our games, they're always intense.

1: Kyu Puff ($56.00) - Great job winning!
3: Dark Dragoon ($8.00) - Good games in pools. I thought you were unknownforce when we first played. Wish I had played you more.
4: Super Boxman - TY for the sticker! Didn't get to play or team with youuuu
7: My tummy hertz - Good games. Fun MM we had
9: Diesel - U MAD
9: Lemon - Good games! Keep practicing that Mario!
9: Banyah - You destroyed me lol... what are you doing not beasting in tournament?
13: Merideth - GREAT to see you! Thanks for the warmup too
13: Xan - Alwys great meeting new players. We got to play plenty too :)
13: DCLXVI - CG?

My only regret is that I didn't play as many people as I wanted

And that I ended up not getting the Darcpuff controller back from th0rn, even though Dustin said I could keep it :<

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Forgot about people who didn't enter am bracket:

If I played you, your cool

Shoutouts to Western MA for not going at all

XSkyShadowX

Smash Apprentice
good games everyone. I wish i knew the peach match up more so i can atleast make it out of pools, sad face. but hey there always room for improvement. :) had a good tourny got good advice from good people. thanks everyone see you all at the next one. Me and steven aka Phantom aka Skillz-nasty are trying to get the little bit of lawrence out to tournys again. our old Friend Hero some of you might know Retired but we picked up a new guy Ish. he plays falcon. :). but besides all that GG's ! cyaaa

Top Bottom