• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 24

Ryucloud

Smash Journeyman
A Place Where *****s Are Real=Rhode Island BABY!!!
1: Elen ($44.16) Nice guy number 1# Man it was so cool meeting you your so nice the only thing that surpasses your politeness is your skill level of play man your fox was so cool to play against we gotta play again soon after i train good ****
2: Zoso ($20.24) after set " Good **** dave for winning, Dave slaps ryu 's hand away and goes **** YOU EDMUND!!" LMFAOO we got a love and hate relationship but its more love cause we just some REAL *****S lol good **** and thanks for the advice at the ride home!
3: Trees ($12.88) Nice guy number 2# man i thought i had you in our set but your falcon to good next time man!!
4: Kyu Puff ($9.20) Man OUR set was like the best set of my day man and my fault about bragging after man your ice climbbers are good but it felt like nana would always abandon you every stock but our friendlies after was mad fun and i see you was having fun too man and thats all that matter good **** at the tourney!
5: KevinM ($5.52) WE LIVING!! man good **** at the tourney man Stop going falcon against me it hurts my feelings man take me seriously!! btw next time we play im going to JV 5 YOU!!
6: Yedi WE LIVING!! man i feel like after we played you snapped me out of my stupid mind set your advice helped alot THANKS MAN!! the rest of the tourney man i love chilling with you son good times at wpi
7: AOI man i dont really remeber our set at all bout i remember our falco ditto friendlies so ****ing close man and fun we gotta play more
8: Ryu Cloud you suck!!
9: MattDotZeb Man our set was so ****ing Fast!! next time go fox and if i had lost to heather it totally would have been your fault!! lmfao man your a chill dude next time ill bring that piff son
10: Brookman yo man your one chill *** dude im soo mad i had to leave cause it meant we couldn't play are ****ing friendlies man your fox is really good next time we are playing the whole tourney
11: Stanley marth ditto number one man your marth reminds me of mine back in the day so much man get better next time we play!!
12: Flaco - Marth ditto number 2 your marth is ****ing to funny to take seriously love the azen quotes in our set get better!! Btw funny *** name
13: DarkDragoon - Yoo man your sheik getting better and better every time we play im scared to play you next time i wasn't supersayin we both was on kaioken **** time at WPI!!
14: HaileyM WE SMELLING!! lol our set was HYPE!! we was ****** in teams son your stitches are mad sneaky!! good **** and **** time at WPI real talk !!
15: ShadowBall Marth ditto 3# man i remember our set but i dont blame you it was really quick lol na just playing ggs
16: Axel man i heard so much about you from yedi and kevinm from Rom 3 it was great playing you your gannon better than i thought!
17: Flow man your link pretty good should of stayed link the 2nd match though i missed it ggs man nice meeting you
18: Heather ****ING CLOSE *** SETTT!! blame mattdotzeb for giving you advice during our set lol **** time at WPI
19: Omni ggs man and good team matches in the beginning!!
20: Azu Roy/Marth ditto #4 Man you one chill *** dude mad cool meeting you will get better the more you play
21: Cogsmooch dont remeber
22: Dan i felt like we played??
23: Wayne dont remeber

Top Bottom