• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Sorry if this is old news already :p

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nUWKuVJYnIE&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nUWKuVJYnIE&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Vermy

Smash Champion
HELLL YAYUHZ!!!!!

My team will look like this:
Deadpool (Marvel)
Chris Redfield (Resident Evil)
Amaterasu (Okami)

Make it happen, Capcom. Make it happen.

I also predict the possibility of Sora from Kingdom hearts being added to the roster, considering Marvel is owned by Disney.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Ffs Timic, you complain so much. SSF4 is confirmed to have Dudley in it and you whine about how he's "going to be sh**". The most highly anticipated fighting game for the last 10 years is announced, we barely have any actual gameplay to judge on and here you are complaining about the look and roster.

The video game industry has moved into 3D now, mate. Making a 2D fighter would be a step back for Capcom, with sf4 and tvc they've built the 2.5D look and are kicking arse at it. And yes, Blazblue is all 2D and pretty, why couldn't they do that? We can't get everything we want. Be happy they woke the f*** up and decided to announce it.

Timic83

Smash Ace
Moorabbin/Hampton East, Melbourne, Australia
ya... i guess so, i really wanted the fast paced fun of mvc2 to come back so i can live this awesome game once more (cant believe i missed out on mvc2 craze), and the creator says he wants 1 button specials
and it wasnt that dudley was going to be **** (i mean we know now hes one of the best in game), butreally more that he wouldnt be like he is in 3s

*goes back to mugen... seriously i reckon if we balance some characters it can be competitive*

Sieg

Smash Champion
They said they wanted a trade off for players using one button specials though, so there will be normal inputs in the game.

Less speculation, less hype, wait a bit. Seriously.

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
Timic it's ok man, just go back to mugan and your one button infinates. Might try this game, I would prefer a faster 2.5D fighter to what is being released nowadays

Sieg

Smash Champion
Deadpool apparently hits his opponent with his Health bar.

How could you not play that?

undead_moose

Smash Lord
Young dante?

Son i am dissapoint.

Want sexy sauve old dante from 4.

WITH STUBBLE.

Also waiting for B.B hood and HOPEFULLY jill valentine..... please put in jill. I wub her more then chris.

If no jill then team will be

BB
Chris
Sakura? She will get in. she has to

Vermy

Smash Champion
Amaterasu from Okami, Thor, Trish from DMC, Dr. Doom, Chun-Li and Super Skrull were confirmed for MvC3!!!!

Who called out Ammy being in the game? VERMY DID.
My team has changed a little...

Amaterasu
Super Skrull
X-23 (Making another call, right now.)

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Pretty sure Amaterasu's inclusion was a no-brainer...

Although throwing Trish in the game was a bit surprising to say the least, considering it's the first time DMC has been represented in the series to date.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
People have been calling Amaterasu the second they saw the MvC3's art direction.

And Okami was successful and recent enough for everyone who knows stuff to be aware of it.

Pete278

Smash Lord
Yes, but much more successful in Japan, and yet Amaterasu wasn't in TvC. If it weren't for the 'saving characters for mvc3' comment, I'd still believe this was fake, despite being on Marvel's website.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Phoenix Wright, Daredevil, Punisher, Emma Frost, Ghost Rider and Gene have been confirmed that they will NOT be in MvC3.
=/

Pete278

Smash Lord
Phoenix Wright, Daredevil, Punisher, Emma Frost, Ghost Rider and Gene have been confirmed that they will NOT be in MvC3.
=/
>Imokaywiththis.jpg

While alot of people are asking for those characters, and Ghost Rider and Gene would work quite well, I'm sure they have their reasons, and other characters who deserve the place on the roster more.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
I don't see why they put Triish in, seems like a waste of a character to me... P Wright would be pretty lols though, you know who'd make awesome giants? shadow of the collosus bosses, yeaaaaaaaa! Too bad they're not with either company...

Ghnaschnakoff

Smash Journeyman
Pete you wagging ****, get to school.
Gav says "When you come to school on Monday, I'm going to hit you in the face for having such a ****ty ****ing gay avatar you ****ing loser."
Word for word from Gav.

Top Bottom