• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth's Weaknesses

Fephoenix

Smash Cadet
Some of Marth's problems are probably rang- I mean, Marth doesn't have the best frame data, so no throwing out attacks like they're nothing *cough:4sheik:cough* and his lack of a projectile. He can easily be camped out due to a lack of said projectile/way of defending against projectiles, and doesn't have a fast way of getting across the stage to get to the enemy. What he does have are tippers, so a bait-heavy playstyle is optimal, because Marth can punish hard if played right. Imagine the opponent whiffs an attack, and then a tippered f-smash kills at 60%, but is hard to do because Marth has a hard time getting in on opponents to even do stuff like this, and he'll probably take a lot of percent before doing so.

Last edited:

TheYellowBlaze

Smash Cadet
I feel like one of Marth's weaknesses (for me at least) is that he struggles to land. Also: Holy Negativity Batman!

Top Bottom