• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth's moveset basics: How to use Marth's moves at a novice level

Albert.

Smash Master
Considering you were once under the impression that Aerial DB1 combos into First hit nair, I'm kinda skeptical :-s
oh ****ttt.... this is the nerdy equivalent saying "hey I fvcked your mama last night, and she told me that you have a 2 inch ****"

Edit:

OH AND PIERCEY PIERCE, where is that 2nd installment in this series?!

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Yea I'm waiting for the medium guide xD
Although I did pick up a few things from this one...

Mr-R

Smash Champion
HEY pierce I NEVER EVER SAID that was a true combo lolol
and PEOPLE i mean like marths moveset and **** in brawl U KNOW THAT STOP TEASING ME GEEZ
AND HEY I STILL HITT PPL WITH THE R COMBO ( yes i call it combo even though its not a TRUE combo i know )

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
You guys gotta stop being obsessed with combo's. Brawl doesn't have 'em. Try the "R combo" more often and smile at your opponent when it hits (because it WILL hit).

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
That post is almost relevant because it follows a discussion of something that isn't a true combo : j

Mr-R, how far can Marth run and still stutter step an fsmash?!?!?! (ignoring the dash pivot fsmash technique)

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
HEY pierce I NEVER EVER SAID that was a true combo lolol
and PEOPLE i mean like marths moveset and **** in brawl U KNOW THAT STOP TEASING ME GEEZ
AND HEY I STILL HITT PPL WITH THE R COMBO ( yes i call it combo even though its not a TRUE combo i know )
We're just messing with you man, don't worry we love you.

It's an ok mix-up, but calling it a combo is a bit much, especially when I've tried it on some MKs stateside and it doesn't work on them. Making them think that's what I'm doing is pretty fun however.

Edit: Also, that was somewhat of a trick question, Marth does not appear in FE 2.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
That post is almost relevant because it follows a discussion of something that isn't a true combo : j

Mr-R, how far can Marth run and still stutter step an fsmash?!?!?! (ignoring the dash pivot fsmash technique)
Got nothing else to do? :confused:

It's an ok mix-up, but calling it a combo is a bit much, especially when I've tried it on some MKs stateside and it doesn't work on them. Making them think that's what I'm doing is pretty fun however.
ur doin it wrong

KingMarth

Smash Rookie
This gives me a good springboard. I am picking up brawl Marth after him being my melee 2nd. This is pretty helpful, thanks

Top Bottom