• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth's Frame Data [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vipermoon

King Marth's most trusted advisor.
Switch FC
SW-3371-7457-0227
Thank you for this website. Is this data you gather from your own testing or is it compiled from many sources? Also will Marth's data will be updated to current patch?

I'd like to mention a few things:

The columns on the throws are incorrectly labeled.
Marth's Usmash is actually frame 13-17 rather than 15-17. The launcher is correct.
Is it possible Dair is actually FAF 60? If his full hop is 61 frames then that would make sense considering he can jump out of full hop Dair 2 frames before he lands.
Oh and DS is intangible on frames 4-6 from the ground and 1-4 for aerial.

Last edited:

A_Kae

Smash Ace
Thank you for this website. Is this data you gather from your own testing or is it compiled from many sources? Also will Marth's data will be updated to current patch?

I'd like to mention a few things:

The columns on the throws are incorrectly labeled.
Marth's Usmash is actually frame 13-17 rather than 15-17. The launcher is correct.
Is it possible Dair is actually FAF 60? If his full hop is 61 frames then that would make sense considering he can jump out of full hop Dair 2 frames before he lands.
I think he's said that it's all his own data. Something about trusting himself the most, I think was the reason.

Seconding the U-Smash thing, 3% hitbox is 13-14, others are 13-17. My data also says that dair is FAF 60, for what it's worth.

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Marth and Lucina were one of the first pages I made, I've gotten a lot better at the whole frame data/website thing since then. Some of my older pages like Zelda, Charizard and Marth and Lucina look like s***.

Currently planning on finishing all the characters first (remaining ones are being done for 1.0.8), then going back and updating every page for 1.0.8 (including retesting things that aren't correct or haven't been labeled correctly).

Thanks for letting me know about these things. Dair is indeed FAF 60.

Usmash though is indeed 13-17.

Eventually all the pages will look more like the Ike, Bowser, and Ryu pages, but until I finish the ~20 or so characters left, I'll just have to ask just a bit more of your patience!

Vipermoon

Switch FC
SW-3371-7457-0227
Sure thanks again. What does the website name mean?

Vipermoon

Switch FC
SW-3371-7457-0227
Well okay then.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
A 'kurogane' seems to be a type of hammer from the monster hunter series.

http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Kurogane_(MH4U)
Yes. "Kurogane" is Japanese for "iron", though it can also be translated as "black steel" depending on the context.

Hammers are also associated with justice and truth, among other things, so I thought it was fitting.

I chose it as an alt username a few years ago, considering the name "Aerodrome" has a negative connotation attached to it for me personally, and also the fact that "aerodrome.com" is taken, I decided to go with this one.

Zio~

The Underdog
NNID
Fabri1794
3DS FC
3711-9383-8936
I dont wqnt to sound pushy or anything but Im just wondering when are you going to update this to 1.10 if you are going to update it, there is no rush or anything but I always use your frame data reviews as my first reference and I really like the friendly way you post it.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Updated for 1.1.0.

Lucina is updated also but no one cares about her.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom