• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth was really nerfed!

do ya like wafflez

• YES WE LIEK WAFFLHEZ

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • i prefer cooked Mudkips

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thatfireemblemfanboy

Smash Rookie
Warning Received
i played ssb4 at bestbuy,E3 etc... And i noticed when i used Marth he was very nerfed.
His sword reach is nerfed, It used to be a decently long sword, But they reduced the size, To hit with the tip you have to get insanely close. his double fair is no longer, it was a good move but they deleted it. i dont think im gonna main Marth in this title... What are your opinions on this?

•Col•

Smash Champion
I get the sense that he's going to be a bit more gimmick-y. His specials seem to be really strong.

Dolphin Slash and Dancing Blade were already really strong moves. Now Shield Breaker has been buffed to be kinda ridiculous.. Counter seems to be insanely strong as well now. Looking for the opportunities to break their shield or counter their attacks seems to yield a higher reward than before.

I really don't think people have been playing him correctly thus far in the demos. I'd just wait till the game comes out, because he still has some strong tools.

Last edited:

chaosangel

Smash Rookie
NNID
ChaosAngel
I'll still be maining him regardless. While his previous moves may have been nerfed, I feel like a new playstyle would compliment him well between his buffed specials and nair/bair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom