• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth vs Samus Guide (tweaked June 8th 2006)

The_Marth_Madness

Smash Journeyman
Well, if your not knocked too far, you can FF below his line of fire, and try and sweetspot the ledge. If he's Dsmashing you as an edgeguard, you could walltech to avoid dieing. Like Volasko said, watch and see what he does so you can react accordingly. Also, foward airing as you double jump could help you against the missiles.

Try this, if you see a missile coming, instead of jumping over it, FF under it and then double jump/forward B etc.

supermarth64

Smash Ace
Marth vs Samus Guide...ftw??? Marth eats Samus, why make a guide?

We should have a Marth vs Falco, Marth vs Sheik, and Marth vs Fox Guide.

FrostByte

Smash Lord
You could always just Fastfall to air jump if you're not too far from the stage. You just have to make sure you DI well before getting knocked out of the fray. That should get you into a nice high position so missiles can't hit you.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
You coule also just use a Fair on the missle. Evenif he's missle spamming your fair should be fast enough to swat every one of them. For the charge shot I normally counter instead of using my second jump.

.frost.

Smash Rookie
hey, i juss joined the site , but ive been playing seriously for like 3 month...anyways i know how to wavedash and all that other crap..however i dont understand some of the terms you guys use. lol wtf is cc?

p.s and sorry bout my typing i spilled coffee on my keayboard so my shift keys dont function

Radiance

Smash Journeyman
On stages like yoshi's story and battlefield, you should always throw samus up, she has a very hard time getting back to the lower levels.

Top Bottom