• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth Videos on Youtube! See his role in SSE!

Shark X

Smash Lord
Did Marth get a new move? That the hell is that? B move, or Foward Smash? Not so sure I like it if it's a new Foward Smash.

EDIT: Oh ****s yeah I'm sigging that third Video. Marth vs Meta Knight, thats like the greatest scene in any Nintendo game I've ever seen, ever!

Shark X

Smash Lord
Meh, I didn't care much for the first video. Last two were awesome, and 2nd one we see the Brawl Marth in action.

It's odd. Marth is confirmed today, and we already see gameplay action of him. How long did it take us to see Ike, Wario, Dedede, and many others in action?

Cisne

Smash Apprentice
woa , just woa , that standing B , so nice , charged thrust for edgeguard, he looks wonderful
I dont want to bring tiers here but.....TOP TIER

Glad he´s back

TheMexicanMuffinMan

Smash Rookie
I'm just a LITTLE worried about his standard B move. It's now straight out instead of a down slash, and it takes a lot shorter time to charge (Which possibly means its less powerful?)

Other than that, Marth looks mainly the same, and I'm perfectly satisfied!

Toshen

Smash Apprentice
I'm just a LITTLE worried about his standard B move. It's now straight out instead of a down slash, and it takes a lot shorter time to charge (Which possibly means its less powerful?)

Other than that, Marth looks mainly the same, and I'm perfectly satisfied!
As far as i've noticed almost every charge up attack got nerfed in KO potential but charge at about 80% or even less of their melee speed

Top Bottom