• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth Tech / Best Move Ever?

DariusM27

Smash Ace
Just curious if you tested this with the opponent holding down and shield. i am almost assuming this isnt a true combo, but just a mix up.
I got it yesterday at a tourny. I literally land this string all the time, so it's worth trying. I never said it was easy or a true combo.

DariusM27

Smash Ace
So with the update has this become any easier?
In some ways, yes. Since Nair does more damage than before, it should cause a little more hitstun. The range on nair1 doesn't seem terribly longer than before, but the hitboxes above and below nair1 seem much better, at least it's connecting on shorter characters now at times when it wouldn't have before.
The tipper Nair1 at high percent can knock opponents out of immediate tipper range, so dash forward cancel fsmash would be called for.
I'm not used to all the changes yet, but once I get used to it I suspect it will be better than ever :)

Nair hitbox has been extended slightly, yay. Sorry for double post, accidental. Also, nair1 fastfall seems more viable now, worth getting a feel for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom