• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth Guide?

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
I agree. I tried making one and it did about as much good as a nail in the foot.

A marth instructional video, teaching the basics and whatnot, would be better to invest time in.

Puffin

Smash Apprentice
I am pretty sure that, if any noobs are like I was (granted, I was a very good noob, and not at all a scrub), the trash topic rate will decline quite a bit. I would definitely read a new guide, but I would probably have trouble doing a thorough check of one years old. But, again, I imagine many newbies aren't like I was...

KYLEMARTHFALCODANIELSON

Smash Apprentice
shut up would you

Funny how that was your only comeback, how you supposedly could wipe the floor with me. So where do you live? I'm sure theres someone on these boards that is near you so they can shut your mouth.
do you seriously have nothing better to do than pick dumb*** arguments with people you don't even know and that are better than you? speaking of lame*** combacks i love how you won't challenge me you just want to send "someone on these boards" to get beat rather than acting like you got something between your legs and challenging me yourself. but w/e if you wanna be a pansy so be it.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Pass through Baltimore for a day while you're at it. I'll host a tournament at UMBC or something. If you have a vcr and tapes (and are willing to leave the tapes with me), bring them and I can put the recordings on my pc then upload them. Actually, I'll probably bring a vcr to school for that purpose anyway.

goateeguy

Smash Ace
I'm only an intermediate marth; M2K 4 stocks me, KM 3 stocks me, Husband 3 stocks me, etc. I've beaten one or two good people in tournament, but that's about it. I'd need help from people like Cactuar, Emblem Lord, Husband, M2K, or simply anyone significantly better than me or who knows something useful that I do not.
IMO, the fact that u've even played M2K is good enough to be really helpful to me.

Top Bottom