• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth fixing his hair.

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
One of the major reasons I love playing as Marth(other than his style of awesome slash play, and saying "Everyone look at me!" is my kind of taunt).
His hair looks like mine, except just blue. But he fixes his hair too, just like me! My friends tell me I obsess about my hair.
Point is, can anyone who has a capture card and wants a task to take up some time go to melee and get some pictures of Marth fixing his hair when you stand still?

Heck, why not. Turn this into a thread about funny marth pictures. But can someone please take some pictures of Marth fixing his hair first?

FingDIAHK

Smash Rookie
I love how when you miss a tech and just lay there, he does really funny animations.

puckgood

Smash Journeyman
Why do you care, stalker? Don't make me sic the po
I wonder what Marth would look like with a buzz cut... probably like someone with blue fungus on their head. I swear, that image is going to give me nightmares for the next week. Although, it would be nice if they could trim his hair a litte--- He's my favorite char, but he does look a bit girly (people take out torches and scimitars and start advancing on puckgood) AHHH!! I DIDN"T MEAN IT!!! DON'T KILL M--- (Here the flames devour him at the same time that the rather nice people with scimitars turn him into a pincussion.)

Top Bottom