• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

marth cruel melee glitch

Marth 616

Smash Journeyman
Kai_ said:
That's most likely done with AR....
That player was not using AR... if he was using AR there will be numbers on the top of the screen, and they clearly weren't there.

I know that glitch too, at a certain point of cruel melee the CPUs don't attack you as long as you stand in one spot...if you move towards them from that spot (The platform in this case.) the glitch does not work and they start attacking you again.

It does not work all of the time...in my case the CPUs stood there for like 5 seconds then they started attacking again.

He is not using AR, but that does not mean he is not using codebreaker...

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
It's not AR or anything, just a glitch. I don't know how to do it, but someone used it to get 10,000 kills with samus o_o

radical00edward

Smash Journeyman
thank you because i was wondering, wowthats gotta be cheating.. now if i only knew how to do it.. has anyone done it before?

Dawoo

Smash Apprentice
I'm not sure but it looks like you have to sidestep everytime the wire-frame lands on the platform on the right side. He does it every time, but I'm not sure if it's to evade an attack or to keep the other wireframes still.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It's a real glitch, nothing too special. There are better ones out there for Cruel Melee.

gigayoshi

Smash Journeyman
He was sidestepping to avoid the air move the wireframe was doing after every respawn. Plus he could be using the change players 1-4 to humans code for AR.

Aquabat727

Smash Rookie
It could be a cheat but i dont' think so...It's just a glitch in the game like Marth 616 said...in which sometimes the CPU just stands there. It happens in regular Melee too, where Cpu's just stop and as long as you don't approach them they stay still, since i'm stuck playing CPU's all the time...*sighs*...i've seen it many times. It still could be a cheat but i don't think so...Just another glitch in this game...I think.

cu00x19

Smash Apprentice
*Ahem...

I'm not sure but it looks like you have to sidestep everytime the wire-frame lands on the platform on the right side. He does it every time, but I'm not sure if it's to evade an attack or to keep the other wireframes still.
It's just to avoid an attack. The wireframes don't attack EVERY chance they get, but it's ok to be safe. I've used this glitch on the Temple several times when I wanted to get something to eat while playing on infinite time ( i discovered this about a year before i joined smashboards ) with no pause. It's kinda funny. Lolz.

Nok2

Smash Cadet
Does anyone know if that glitch works with any character or just with ness, samus etc.

Cort

Apple Head
It works with every character as long as you stand on the very right edge of the right platform.

He isn't cheating.

Cort

Apple Head
It works with every character as long as you stand on the very right edge of the right platform.

He isn't cheating.

SWF's new servers are garbage/accidental double post

Top Bottom