• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth colours

What marth colour is the best?

• Black

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Blue

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Red

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Green

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • White

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

Ladder

Smash Apprentice
What colour marth do you think is the coolest?
Also I feel like every colour except green has at least one really good player playing it. (cactuar is good but inactive)
So I might claim the green marth in advance for when I get good. (rip black marth)

Last edited:

_Ne0N_

Smash Cadet
I honestly think neutral Marth is the best Marth. Close seconds would be the White, Black, and Red Marth. Those are pretty cool.

SteelCityMewtwo

Smash Rookie
Triple S god tier: default.

Okay tier: Red, green.

Gross tier: white, black.

I wish there was a purple Marth like there is in illegal Melee.

srex

Smash Rookie
I think white Marth is the best, because he is kind of a brave knight/prince and this colour fits the most.
Second would be red because he looks like Dante and Dante is awesome.
Third is a tie between black and blue.
Green is worst.

Last edited:

JoJoe

Smash Rookie
I always find myself switching between red, blue, and green. Black looks nice, and white is okay. The red on the inside of white Marth's cape looks pretty good, but the white he has in this game looks kinda off to me for some reason.

Klemes

Smash Journeyman
1. Black
2. Blue
3. Green
4. Red
5. White Marth on FoD legit hurts my eyes

Why not add a poll to the thread ?

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
1. Black
2. Blue
3. Green
4. Red
5. White Marth on FoD legit hurts my eyes

Why not add a poll to the thread ?
I have pretty much the same list but instead of Green over Red I have them both tied for 3rd.

Player 3 slot with Black Marth is beyond broken tier

The_JM

Smash Rookie
Blue>White>Black>Red>>>Green

I really like blue, each color below it is incrementally slightly worse until green which is just ugly IMO.

I don't get the hate white Marth gets, it's based off of Leaf/Lief from Fire Emblem: Seisen no Keifu.

Gen.Excel

Smash Rookie
White marth is actually pretty sick, I've been using it for over a year now, I guess because no one else apart from The Moon does (that I know of).
I like all of the skins apart from green a lot though anyway. PM has a purple skin that's dope.

Spennicus

Smash Apprentice
NNID
groovysmithy
3DS FC
2750-1131-0443
I use green Marth. I think he looks awesome. I've heard some people say that players choose green Marth because he reminds them of Link but that's not why I use him. I just genuinely think the color scheme is awesome, because he has purple pants and gloves. I'm a huge fan of green and purple together.

TuukkaTime

Smash Cadet
NNID
OmegaLesPaul
I actually only use red because in 20XX 3.02 Marth has a red sword trail haha. If it wasn't for that then I'd say black > blue > white > green > red

GingerOs

Smash Rookie
Black Marth is very Saint Laurent. The gold trim on black Marth is very tastefully done, and elevates him into high fashion territory.

Top Bottom