• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth Becoming Bottom Tier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo Carrasco

Smash Rookie
I'm really worried about Marth becoming bottom tier because this game plays the brawl engine (floatiness) and also I saw a video of Ken and KDJ talking about the new game after they got their hands on it. Ken straight up said he's going to be bottom tier? what do you guys think

LordShade67

Smash Ace
NNID
LordShade67
3DS FC
2148-8642-9915
Too early to say(though it's been said his nerfing is over-exaggerated), Marth was still good in Brawl, and even so, I very highly doubt he'll be THAT bad in the long run.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
We've got threads to talk about his competitive merit elsewhere. No point making crap topics due to things that you heard from 6 month old videos for a game that wasn't even out yet.

And if you are going to make crap topics referencing something.
HOW ABOUT ACTUALLY PROPERLY REFERENCING IT?

I heard Obama said Marth was going to be top tier after he played the game for the first time, prove me wrong.

Welcome to Smashboards, either way. I'm particularly harsh by default.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom