• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mars's Flash Dash

Mars-

Smash Champion
Hey guys I just figured out a new technique that I'm calling Mars's flash dash. Basicly you lay a bomb and right before you hit the ground you flick the contral stick the opposite way you want to go and then quickly the way you want to go. If you do this fast enough you zip acrossed the stage.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
This will surely change the way we play samus forever. Good find man. Good find.

Corigames

Smash Hero
1. I believe I did this and named it the shinespark
2. I encorperated this into Gears of War an one the game. How? I threw a renade, reved the chainsaw up, and at the moment the nade exploded I flicked the joystic. I flew headon into the other team and chainsawed through 3 people. The looks on their faces were priceless. (yes, that was a joke)

Dyna

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
DASH#330
NNID
DynaDASH
3DS FC
4442-0361-1464
Omaigod!
Craig, the evil toilet discovered it first!!11oneone

pdk

Smash Lord
this technique is so amazing i can barely take the thrill of learning it without screaming:

Top Bottom