• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mars' Quick Guide To Beating Nubs 1.0

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Ever known you were better than a player you lost too? Did that said player you lost to use a really stupid pattern that you knew you shouldn't have fallen for and are hitting yourself over the head because of it? If you're like me and do better against good players than you do bad ones.......this thread is for you. here are 10 easy steps for you to murder the losers bracket.

1. Always expect the nub to roll into or behind you....ftilt the opposite direction you are facing always.

2. Nubs spotdodge to dsmash a lot.....rapid jabs **** nubs

3. If your opponent likes to roll to the other side of the stage and shoot projectiles sit on the other side of the stage and crouch mixing in an occassional needle storm and possibly a shield.

4. Nubs will rush in for dashgrabs a lot especially if you're playing a Falco, Nes etc.......dsmash is your friend.

5. Random DACUS' everywhere and they won't know what hit them.

6. Switch to Zelda after your stock has ended and laugh as they attempt to hit you.....promptly end their stock with an usmash

7. run away

8. nubs will try to dair over you alot just utilt

9. dthrow combos

10. Noobs SH airdodge a lot bait airdodges and punish. SH into chain every once in a while and laugh as they take 100%.

If all of the above don't work.....pick MK.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
5 and 6 works wonders on scrubs however you forgot chain. Jump into chain, half the time they will try to challenge it..which rarely works.

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
When I fight n00bs I abuse all of these:

Needle's> Dash Attack
Grab follow ups or hitting them out of their air dodge every time.
I abuse them not teching.
I also abuse ground grab release. They will either always shield, roll or not think fast enough.
Basically you will have a CG.
Abusing the ledge (keeping them on it) and Sheiks gimp game is also a good idea.

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
Doubt it has anything to do with specific MUs. It is more or less what you can get away with on bad players in general.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Yo my 4 year old thread got bumped haha.

Hmmmm yup most of this still works. DO NOT attempt this against people good at the game though.

1FC0

Smash Lord
I do not need a guide to beat noobs I want to beat good players.

Top Bottom