• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mariotality 2 (it's old, but you probably haven't seen it)

M@1funk$hun

Smash Ace
Remember that trailer you saw for Mariotality 2? where he comboed a kirby? That combo is in the awesome combo thread in the general discussion forum

Now you get to see a whole video of that. All credit goes to Silvershadow, who is the Mario in the video, and those who helped him edit it. I DID NOT MAKE THIS VIDEO. I simply thought that it would be helpful to us because it's new stuff to be looking at and I'm not sure if the player who made this plays anymore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baTJSRICwp0&feature=feedlik

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
umm this is a awesome video but some of these combos wouldnt work often this just shows you what mario can pull off if he gets lucky. they would work in 07-08 melee but now the game has changed. we need to make another video of combos that we do now.

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
umm this is a awesome video but some of these combos wouldnt work often this just shows you what mario can pull off if he gets lucky. they would work in 07-08 melee but now the game has changed. we need to make another video of combos that we do now.
Revive U-air blind.

M@1funk$hun

Smash Ace
shabawd sounds depressing. used in a sentence it would kinda be like "little charlie...your dog has died." and little charlie exclaimed "SHABAWD"
but drill cape. that just sounds funky fresh

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
shabawd sounds depressing. used in a sentence it would kinda be like "little charlie...your dog has died." and little charlie exclaimed "SHABAWD"
but drill cape. that just sounds funky fresh
i laughed when i heard that

good **** DBPM

lol combos to death is how i try to do every character........link is next

j3ly

Smash Champion
drill cape.. doesn't dair send opponents slightly upwards at certain %'s? If we were to SH dair -> cape, would the cape make them trip in the air or somethin?

i normally call bair wavelanding bawling

you know, cos its ballin
good name for a combo video too

j3ly

Smash Champion
fireball reset with waveland and charged fsmash is tooo much ****.

not that i've really managed to get outta the habit of jabbing.. but still, usmash/fsmash is a better option all of the time. especially at 40% on ffers. especiallyyyy!! such a nice way to continue the combo, and usmash at 40 is an amazing setup for anything we want.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
oh yeah and if your a combo crazy mario like me, that a stock thats gone pretty much.

i think that can lead to utilt>Uair>Fsmash

I think we need to make a mario montage video. It would be awesome

j3ly

Smash Champion
yup, usmash @ 40-50 on ffers leads to regrab, another usmash, or utilt. even fsmash/dsmash/pivot bair/nair/uair but meh.

however, i find if you are at a % for utilt -> uair, a better option is utilt -> uthrow -> late uair -> uair auto cancel -> nair. tags on way more %, and so long at the first uair is as late as possible, the combo is virtually guaranteed.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
Id prefer to utilt>uair>Fsmash because it most likely will knock fox off the boards and ill throw a fireball where he will be. if he gets hit he will have no choice but to up+B and hell either come towards the board or go up and come down (which is why as soon as i see them move from first up+B i just cape twice so either way i win). if he does over+B ill just punish him when he comes down depending on stage

j3ly

Smash Champion
so exactly the same as uair uair nair then. lol

i need practise on caping firefox, tis hard and i epicly failed at this monthly just gone

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
whoa vato in the melee threads and you have a mario next to your name. You here to finally accept my request and give me/teach me a few mario tips for brawl. im just kidding I asked that so long ago. id be surprised if you remembered lol

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
i need practise on caping firefox, tis hard and i epicly failed at this monthly just gone
after a few times, you get used to it. sometimes if i see them firefox upward, i stand at the edge of the stage and SHABAWD their *** lol.

Top Bottom