• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario's Got New Moves?

Lumancer

Smash Apprentice
Hmm... The only thing I'm afraid of (which may have been speculated somewhere else in this thread) is that they're going to give Luigi the Poltergust. And since we theorize that there will be no cloning in the game, then it stands to reason that Luigi will have his entire move set based on the Poltergust. Now I don't know about you, but that's really not something I care to see.

=(!!!

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
Hmm... The only thing I'm afraid of (which may have been speculated somewhere else in this thread) is that they're going to give Luigi the Poltergust. And since we theorize that there will be no cloning in the game, then it stands to reason that Luigi will have his entire move set based on the Poltergust. Now I don't know about you, but that's really not something I care to see.

=(!!!
Y not though? it swould seem creative

LOL Mario Pushes ppl away while Luigi Pulls them in

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Y not though? it swould seem creative
But not if they revolve his whole moveset around the Poltergust. It made an appearance in one game that was only decently good. If it makes its way in (which at first I didn't want to see at all, but now I find it too much of an inevitability and have accepted it) I would like to see it as either his new grab, or, to counter Mario's FLUDD, his dB. Both could be fine, but anything else would probably just kill Luigi.

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
But not if they revolve his whole moveset around the Poltergust. It made an appearance in one game that was only decently good. If it makes its way in (which at first I didn't want to see at all, but now I find it too much of an inevitability and have accepted it) I would like to see it as either his new grab, or, to counter Mario's FLUDD, his dB. Both could be fine, but anything else would probably just kill Luigi.
yup thats tru......*nods*

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Hey everyone, take a look at the "Sonic Joins the Brawl" trailer.

Looks like you get to see some FLUDD action about halfway through it.

Right after the "Sonic the Hedgehog Joins the Brawl!" screen, you see Mario, Sonic, DK, and Pit fighting in Angel Land. Mario takes out his FLUDD and uses it a little. Cool part is, even though it doesn't show it's full potential, it moves around while Mario stays stationary (aimable). And when Mario jumps over Pit after using it, it appears to still be on his back. I wonder what that means.

Leobenmc

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone, take a look at the "Sonic Joins the Brawl" trailer.

Looks like you get to see some FLUDD action about halfway through it.

Right after the "Sonic the Hedgehog Joins the Brawl!" screen, you see Mario, Sonic, DK, and Pit fighting in Angel Land. Mario takes out his FLUDD and uses it a little. Cool part is, even though it doesn't show it's full potential, it moves around while Mario stays stationary (aimable). And when Mario jumps over Pit after using it, it appears to still be on his back. I wonder what that means.
Yeah - he does an Aerial with the FLUDD still on his back...
Maybe...it weighs you down and makes you slower while you have it on? Down + B draws it out/off?

Top Bottom