• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario's Flud Skills

Oblique

Smash Apprentice
Good idea using the F.L.U.D.D to push them underneath the stage. Combos on cpus not really all that nice.

Ray/Boshi

Smash Journeyman
CPU or not. He was very creative at 2:30 for using the fludd toward the stage to shove Fox's while he was in his upB under the lip of FD's stage. Nice one. Keep it up. :p

Matt07

Smash Master
The K.O at 2:30 is pretty sweet. I always wanted to try it, but too worried that I might SD myself :laugh:.

Ray/Boshi

Smash Journeyman
Same with me. I'll give it a shot though. There's many situation's that I can see that as being useful. :chuckle:

Ray/Boshi

Smash Journeyman
Meh cpu's isnt all that bad. I find myself often versing a lvl9 cpu. I just spam one approach constantly in all kinds of variations while looking at what my selected CPU character is capable of doing about stopping it sucessfully. Sure you can beat the snot out level9's all day long with no problem. It's no comparison to a human player. But it's all in good practice. CPU's are programmed to react to what you press, nothing more, nothing less.

Personally, the first time i've seen Peach cancel her upB umbrella in brawl I was like What the **** lol. Couldnt Uair the broad with Mario for nothing.

lkp4

Smash Cadet
Thank you =)

Yeah so thanks to people who liked
the video.

AND

You HATERS out there,,,
You should stop hating and
start loving =)

Hahaha?

oclaF

Smash Rookie
theyre not haters, their being honest...
btw the kills are pretty average, and how its against CPUs sucks, but the fludd kills pwn because any kill with fludd just wins

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Yeah so thanks to people who liked
the video.

AND

You HATERS out there,,,
You should stop hating and
start loving =)

Hahaha?
Honestly, if we "loved" it, we'd be showing you great injustice.

You're quite new, so I'll give you some insight. This is a competitive smash forums. This means the majority of players here to play to win, get critique, discuss their character's strategies and uses, and go to tournaments.

Obviously, if you're a casual showboater just here to show off your Mario skills (which isn't bad, but not very good as what I've seen), then you're in the wrong forums. I can calmly tell you the Mario players here are leagues ahead of you.

Although, if you're here to get better, and want to play competitively, then you've come to right place. Visit here more, read the stickies, watch videos of other Mario players, and since you can record, show yourself fighting other players, instead of a bunch of CPUs.

Top Bottom