• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Vs Diddy?

warriorjay

Smash Rookie
Everyone knows the plumber is annoying with his cape.
I main diddy kong and I haven't played in awhile. But I still am very good with diddy.
But it is annoying to fight mario. Here is a list of things I need help with.

List
How To Get Around His SH Fireballs

What Others moves I can use to approach mario besides Dash attack.(Counters with a grab everytime) If you say go defensive, He will just be spamtastic with fireballs and eventually you'll go after him.

Thats really all I need help with. Here is a poem I made about the too(Barely about Diddy kong :p)

Mario The Compulsive Gimper

Silly Mario was mad at those who crawl
So he thought real hard how to get better at brawl
He found a item that he knew could pwn all
This item could gimp Wario the pimp
Basically everyone that tried to recover was a skrimp
Players watched themselves fall to their death
Spectators watched in fear to see who was next
Mario dominated all with his cape
He Even ***** Diddy Kong the annoying ape

GooseMainsDiddy

Smash Ace
I think you don't really need help with Mario and just wanted to put your stupid poem in here for a laugh. If you actually needed help you would have posted in the Q&A thread or in the MU thread. Don't lie, I got you. Also, his fireballs are not any threat sooo....

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I really like the author of this thread, his poem touched my soul. (It was actually pretty bad, but that's besides the point.)

Considering I don't think he wants legitimate advice, I'll be on my way now.

Top Bottom