• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Kart Double Dash LAN

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
Hey everyone I wanna know who here owns the game and has a broadband adapter with their cube? I'm trying to buy the adapter myself but I haven't had that much luck finding a place.

Does anyone here know where I could buy one and who would like the idea of 8-16 player MK DD over 8 tv's? XD

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
zomg ive always wanted to try this xD,

too bad I fail too badly at double dash now, but i loved the co-op stuff =P

But yeah i'd say mooses idea, ebay is the answer to all ;3

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
well u can buy them from the UK but at 100 bucks!!!!! Outrageous. I'm hoping if I buy one others will follow, I can see the awesomeness now.. haha

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
its for the gamecube... u know how much conrollers r..
they dont make that kind of stuff anymore
ebay, maybe gametraders order in??

double dash is alright, needs my custom bs specials

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
oh gay. Well it would still be fun but thinking it over it's probably not worth it in the long run to try and hunt them down. Just wait patiently I guess XD

Now Mario Kart DS 8 way, that sounds awesum and easy to set up. How many South East Queenslanders have it?

Top Bottom