• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario in Doubles

M@1funk$hun

Smash Ace
condemned, what is that supposed to mean?
Setup between Falcon and Mario, or between me and funkytown? lol

Freakin clones.
...am I funkytown? cuz if I am I'm so changing my name to that

rookie, didn't watch but lol how anytime there's a 'low tier' around they always manage to 'ditto in doubles' for some games but Marios always end up with Docs too.
and Mario always owns doc

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
It even says so on the trophy that Doc has a lack of exercise! Well, Doc is better at one thing, curing people LOL.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
Lol, the pills overdose all his enemies. So every pill you get hit by makes you sleep and take 500%/per pill.
then doc wakes up and remember what he left as a plumber to be a doctor. and its even worse because people dont know which mario they like more

a rookie

Smash Ace
And then Doc wakes up again, cuz he was in a dream while he was dreaming and then looks in the mirror and says, "Wa-hoo!" And jumps in the sink and goes through the pipe like he's supposed to.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
And then Doc wakes up again, cuz he was in a dream while he was dreaming and then looks in the mirror and says, "Wa-hoo!" And jumps in the sink and goes through the pipe like he's supposed to.

cause everyone know that the plumber lays the pipe down lol

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
lol the funny thing about that is i wanted to change my name to condom but i dont want to risk anything so i decided i wanted to be blue Mario

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
Mario is better in Doubles than Singles and his best team partners and Fox Sheik Falcon Falco and Ganondorf his best partners are who can go Aggressive for Mario and Kill for him

a rookie

Smash Ace
Yeah, Mario could be used pretty good actually. His fsmash is such a loose canon in doubles, that it'll make a difference. But Doc's kill power and megavitamin sheet is crazy powerful.

Top Bottom