• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Galaxy stage

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman

http://www.awkwardzombie.com/comic1-052608.php

(it seems that the picture is not showing up X.x)

Let's discuss a stage that SHOULD been in brawl just for the fun of it.
Sure, it would be banned but it still would be fun...like flying items and hope they get hit...

so...

I know it was SUPER late but let imagine if this stage was on Brawl.

Your idea of stage from Super Mario Galaxy

discuss..

ps: I LOVE AWKWARD ZOMBIE!!! good stuff from smash and other things, so check it out :p

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Reduced gravity is a must, obviously. I think it would be pretty large, cosisting of a few small planetoids about half the side of BF across and one large planet about 3/4ths the size of FD. The planets rotate around one another and you hop from planet to planet to attack. There will also be one or two launch stars that shoot you across the field. So obviously, it's banned.

DRD

Smash Lord
Man, I would love a stage like that (if I played brawl)

You could just throw items around and have them spin around small planets at ridiculously high speeds

Noa.

Smash Master
That sound like a norfair stage with rotating platforms, along with PS2's part with the wind.

It might be fun.

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
lol yea...now I am wondering what kind of planet from the game we can use though...I was thinking the first one before heading to rosalinda's place. Ya know, something simple or a little more complex?

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
Metroid 3 corruption. Ridley's flying in the backround, and a phazon seed is crashing into the stage, infecting it with poisonous phazon pools. Then metroids start flying around and latch on to you, increasing your damage %, until you kill them.

Top Bottom